I went into my bathroom and started on my makeup. I pulled my hair back and washed my face.

Then I put on the palest foundation ever so it could match my skin tone and cover my light freckles across my nose. I put on black eye-shadow and eye-liner to cover the fact that my dad beat me last night and some dark purple lipstick covering the bloody scab I have.

Then I grabbed earrings to fill my ears and a black chocker and rings.

So If I needed to punch anyone the rings would help hurt the person due to me having barely any strength.

I left to go get breakfast which was a piece of toast I burnt and had to scrape the burnt top so it didn't taste like charcoal.

I then grabbed some lunch and a water bottle and put it into my lunch box that use to be Jacksons.

I packed my school work made my bed and fed Egypt my black cat whom I named after my mom.

I slung the backpack over my shoulders and walked out the door seeing my dad just leave.

"Such a great father leaving your daughter to walk half a mile to school, #1 dad right there." I mumbled to myself.

My brother couldn't take me either because he left for work at 6:30 and had to be there at 7 which is when I leave my dad doesn't have to be at work till 9 but leaves at 7 anyways.

Probably just to get on my nerves.

I have always wondered what he did for that extra hour and 30 minutes but I didn't care enough to investigate.

I walked the 30 minutes to our highschool, Phoenix Highschool, which were those high schools with the bullies and jocks and nerds and loners and popular girls and bla bla bla.

I walked in and headed to my locker opening it and putting my stuff in.

"Morning Viki." A moody Skylar said. She is defiantly not a morning person.

"Morning Sky." I told her laughing at her a little bit. She had on a blue t-shirt that said in cotton candy pink said 'Leave Me Alone' and some gray sweatpants and those weird fuzzy slip on shoes with white socks and her short hair was messy and she looked like she had been up all night.

"You look lively." I chuckled at her.

She gave me an unintentional death stare and said, "I was up till 4 in the morning watching weird YouTube videos of these weird people who I don't even care about."

I started laughing and she spoke again, "I learned how to feed a monkey Viki, A FREAKING MONKEY!"

"Intriguing." I told her leaning on my locker.

"Cough cough, Ugly idiots." Amber Silo said to us walking by with her possi Sophia Prince and Alivia Bell.

"Yeah, hahahaha!" Sophia chuckled.

"Oh my goodness they are!" Alivia laughed as well.

"Hey, Viki, Skylar have you seen Josiah?" James walked up and asked.

"Hi James." The three girls said in voices like serpents or those eels in The Little Mermaid.

"Um hi, so have you girls seen him?" James asked not paying any attention to the mean girls next to us.

"Nope." I said.

"Uh, y-yeah...Principal Kings, o-office." Skylar stuttered.

James smiled oddly at her, "Thanks."

"Uh-huh." Skylar said dazed.

"Ugh!" The three other girls scoffed and walked off.

"You NEED to get a hold of yourself girl!" I laughed at my weird friend.