His eyes scattered across the whole bar and the people were dancing and not having a care in the world. Yet, he was there having a panic attack. He stumbled out of his seat and he could barely walk. Dean slowly paced across the crowd and he tried to go into the men's bathroom.  Swimming through blue, he knocks into multiple people who then start to yell at him too. It was like the globe was against him at that very moment. Dean hated himself.

He looked back as he was walking, and bumped into somebody. His eyes widened and his mouth was agape. All of his overwhelmingness disappeared as it looked into the eyes of the total stranger. It was a girl at about his age, with curly bouncy brown hair and light dark skin. She was absolutely stunning. He then felt powerful and like he could climb the cliff, he felt as if he could swim in her eyes.

She smiled, which made Dean go heads over heels for her. 

"Hi," she whispered, her voice like melting chocolate. She put a piece of her hair behind her ear which revealed a hoop earring. Dean's heart went at a fast pace, and it wasn't because of his attack. It was her. He looked down at her outfit, a leather jacket zipped up with a tube top and dark jeans. It felt all so cliche, but at the same time, it felt perfect.

"Hi." he smiled back. "I'm.. Dean. Dean Winchester."

"Cassie. Cassie Robinson."

Cassie's name reminded Dean of Cas. Who was currently at the bunker, probably alone. A small splash of guilt came over him, so he decided to go home. But he asked Cassie something first.

"Do you want to come with me? It'll be the time of your life," he winked and smirked, his voice gruff and hardly audible from the music and talking. She bit her lip and grabbed onto his arm, and they walked outside. It was now about 11:00 which made it nighttime. As soon as they slipped into the car, their lips collided. Cassie's palm cupped Dean's cheek and he ached with pain. It was where John had slapped Dean. His hand went down to her jeans and starting rubbing her thigh. Dean's mouth opened to say something but her index finger came to his lips and she shushed him and told him to drive.        

They went into the bunker and Dean didn't think about the stuff that she would see. But all he made sure that everyone was asleep until he brought her into his room.  Their pecks turned into kisses which got more heated by the second. He peeled off her jacket and started working on her jeans. Dean threw her onto the bed and got on top of her. Dean took off his shirt and stripped down naked. He did the same to her. 

They made sure to be quiet but little did they know that Castiel was in the room right next to them. Cas heard moans from the room beside him. Dean's room. He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion onto what was going on in that room. He tried to ignore it but he could hear Dean's heated breaths and pants.

Castiel frowned and blinked. He almost stood up and went into Dean's bedroom, but he decided it was best to just try to back to sleep. Cas was tired like he had just ran a marathon. But, he felt sad. Sad that Dean had been gone almost all day, just to come back and never say hello. He knew that Dean didn't care about Cas' feelings... but Cas couldn't help but feel a little melancholy.

The next morning, the clouds were gloomy and it smelt like mist and mud. It had rained heavily after midnight. Dean turned in his bed to see the girl he had just had a one night stand with, he then realized how drunk the both of them probably were last night. The movement of Dean's side of the bed agitated Cassie's side, and she turned to face Dean and slothfully opened her eyes. 

She almost gasped out loud, she had no idea where she was. "Who... who are you?"

She must have been more drunk than Dean had been. Athough Dean was extremely drunk last night too, he still remembered her. "I'm Dean.. we met at the bar and we came back here."

"We had sex?" the girl almost sounded offended, as if she just realized the mistake she made.

Dean stood up, thankfully wearing underwear. He gathered up her clothes and helped her to his personal bathroom to change. He was respectful because he just fathomed his mistake too, so he wanted to make sure she got home safely. After she got out of the bathroom, she gathered the rest of her stuff.

Dean bottled up his courage to ask, "Do you want me to drive you home?"

"No, no... I'll just call my boyfriend." the sentence stabbed Dean like a broken bottle blown to his chest. He just made this girl cheat on her boyfriend. He felt bad for the man.

Dean sealed his lips then opened them again, "Okay."

She then left, and he was surprised they didn't wake anybody up. He made himself breakfast and decided to let the rest of his family and Cas to sleep in... they could wake up when they wanted. About an hour later, Sam then Bobby then John all came out of their rooms to see Dean sitting on his chair, his legs propped up on the table. It was silent, and weird. Cas should've been awake by now. He normally doesn't get much sleep, so he possibly is still slumbering.

At noon, Dean decided to check on Cas, to ask if he needed anything or anything to eat. He opened the door slowly to see an empty bed and a flung open window, wind blowing the curtains and making Cas' room cold.

Dean scrambled in, looking in the bathroom, the closet, then under the bed just to make sure. He was no where. 

Cas had snuck out.