Finally, we arrived to the house. When the door opened, we were politely greeted by Adonis' mother.

"It's wonderful to finally meet you, come inside. The boys and Noel are waiting at the table."

We made our way inside the familiar home, and she led us to the nicely decorated dining room.

Adonis smiled when he noticed us walk in.

He'd gotten kind of weird about me talking to Sebastian, but slowly he seemed to be getting over it. Unless I got a text from Sebastian while Don and I were hanging out. Then he'd get mad all over again.

I took a seat in front of Adonis, and my mom sat next to me.

"I hope you guys like Lasagna, I've been working on it all day." Adonis' mother said, placing a dish on the table.

"Mommy I thought we got that from the stor-"

"Noel shh honey. I'm gonna say grace."

The woman prayed over the food, before graciously serving each of us.

I noticed my phone vibrate in my lap, so I discreetly checked it as while my mom was distracted with small talk.

Adonis:
She ain't cook this shit 😑😑😑😑

I could barely contain my laughter at the text, causing my mom to look over at me.

"So, Adonis. How did you and Farrah get close?" My mom asked him, trying to get us more involved in the conversation.

"Uh..we have class together..so we see each other a lot."

"Ohh yes I remember. You came over to our house to study, right?" My mom asked.

Shit.

"Your house?" Adonis' mother said.

"No no no mom. That was a different friend." I assured her.

"Are you sure-"

"Yes. I'm sure."

"Oh..ok. Well Adonis, it's great to finally meet you. You seem to make Farrah very happy." My mom smiled.

"Adonis was so excited for you two to be here, so it's wonderful to see Farrah as well. I'm trying to be more active in my son's personal lives, and meeting his girlfriend is a great first step. My other son, Eden, has a boy-"

"Mom. Stop." Eden said, frustratedly.

An uncomfortable silence came over the table.

"Mommy I got a boyfriend too." Noel giggled.

My mom laughed, and so did hers.

I guess this could be worse.

Adonis »

The night was spent with most of the conversation happening between our moms, but I didn't mind.

After dinner, my mom insisted on showing Farrah's the wine cellar downstairs..and with Noel being put to bed, this left me, Farrah, and Eden.