Stuck | 1 |

[yayyyyy first chapter uGughuhH-]

Aaron's Pov
"Where the hell.." I muttered looking at my surroundings, well not exactly. I was just staring up at a blank light blue. Unsure of what to do, I tried lifting up my arm in an attempt to get up. Instead, I felt a jolt of pain go through my arm as soon as I lifted it up. "Ah! Shit-!" I inhaled in agony and anger. Why the hell can't I move? Is this a dream? Am I dreaming? Thoughts swirled around my head as I tried to remember what happened before I got here. On the ground. Soaking wet, and in pain.

I slowly turned my head to the right, finally realizing that I had been staring at the sky, which was becoming darker by every minute. Just my luck. I'm lying on the cold damp ground, aching so much to the point where I can't move, and the day is going to end, aNd ImMa bE STUCK oN THe GrOuNd iN thE MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT-

Suddenly I heard fast paced footsteps coming towards me. I panicked thinking that somebody was going to attack me. I know it seems a little radical but, what would you think if you were stuck on the ground unable to move and and heard footsteps quickly approaching you. I continue to freak out and silently prey, until they started slowing down and I could hear a familiar voice. "Oh my god Aaron what the hell are doing out here?!" Madison yelled. "I'm playing dead." I replied sarcastically. "What seriously.?" I glared at Madison clearly annoyed at the fact that he even asked to that. "You said you were playing dead." "Why would I be doing that at 11pm on the ground soaking wet?!" "I don't know why don't you ask yourself!"

"James I swear to god." I stated. Madison stood there silently for 3 seconds before asking. "Why aren't you getting up." "I-" I hesitated. I still couldn't exactly remember why I couldn't move, I just know that it hurts. Instead of telling James, I decided I was just gonna demonstrate why I can't. I attempted to use my elbows to push my torso up, but not even three seconds into doing this, I once again had a jolting pain run threw the top part of my body. I held my scream back to the best of my ability, but I still sounded as if I'd broken a bone. Madison's eyes were filled with concern after witnessing me struggle. James didn't say anything. He just leaned down and slowly, but carefully picked my up bridal style. It still hurt, but not as much as it did when I moved myself.

As James carried me back in the direction of the school, I tried to remember why I felt like shit. I can remember bits and pieces, but I still can't quite piece it together. In all of my visions, one thing stood out. A blinding flash, almost resembling something like lightning. I don't know why it keeps on showing up. That must means it must be important.

Right?

[Oof first chap yee yee. By the way I'd you have absolutely have no idea what's going on then I suggest you read the first book made by the lovely CatRedSky .]