part 61 kidnap story ...

En başından başla

Manik : waiting for you to have breakfast

Nandu : than what are we waiting for let's go .....I'm hungry......

Manik side hugs her they move inside ....As soon as she entered inside she is hugged by raj tightly .....

Raj : i missed you my choti jaan.....

Nandu : i missed you too dad. .....

Tha nandu is hugged by everyone. ....
Raman ishitha had tears of happiness looking at her.....

Veebha is silently looking at them ...
She knows how much this family missed nandu ......

But she is back hugged by someone ....
She turned back and has tears of happiness ...She cried in his embrace
.He hugged her more tightly. ......

Veebha : i missed you arjun....

Arjun : i missed you too my wife......

Arjun Chopra and veebha Chopra .... Met each other through parents ......In official marriage looks .....Liked each other and got married after one year of her sister chetna marriage ..... Than she got to know arjun is nandu friend ...... Along with nia jack Aisha zain abhi shrusthi....She felt very happy bcoz she loved the family of manik .....She thought her husband will never have a problem of her talking to manik as he is her best friend ......... she even told about her first love feeling on manik. ....Which he accepted happily and said it's her past ....Veebha was more happy bcoz she found her love finally ....

They are brought out by  someone coughing....They both turned to see the whole family ....Even arjun met everyone .....Than they all sat together to have breakfast .....

Manik is cribbing more than both the kids. ....Nandu is feeding him today
He is showing all his tantrums.....Bcoz finally his love came to him after many days.....All are teasing him but he is just ignoring them ...Nandu is just glaring him....But he is not even giving any hood to her fake angry ....
He knows she loves his tantrums ....

Neo has tears looking at her son being so naughty after many days ....As he is always lost in himself ......Without nandu ......

Raj side hugged her ......Finally after travelling in ship they reached a place .......

Finally after travelling in ship they reached a place