13

Jarell

Damn ' I groaned as one of my workers deep throated my dick. She was the best head giva I knew. I bet this bitch could suck a bullet outta glock if she wanted to.

I through my head back tryn not to buss yet. I pulled her hair signaling to get up. She wiped the corner of her mouth as she stood in front of me. She was a bad ass caramel shorty. I couldn't be with no hoe though. " Where you want me at now daddy?' she say trying to be sexy but that shit ain't do nun but turn me off. " just shut the fuck up and lay ova the desk." Without another word she did as she was told. I grabbed a magnum extra large out my draw. slid it on then stood ha entrance.

I wrapped her hair around my hand na pulled ha up. I tapped three times like ya suppos' to. then slid in. Nigga ..

I was dissapointed as fuck. She aint have no walls. Ha, ass was dry.  My dick got sof' immediately. I shoulda went ahead an buss down this bit throat. I let ha hair go . " Get the fuck up and get tha fuck out' I said getting myself together. Waste of a goddamn condom. "B-but w-why?' I laughed deeply. She really wanted me to hurt ha feelins huh" Bitch ! ya pussy dry , loose and a waste of a fuckin condom. Na get the fuck out fo I fire ya ass you hoe.' She looked at me with tears in ha eyes and left with shame.

' Yooooo" Jaden said knockin at the door . " Im in hea" He made his way in shutting the door behind him. We dapped each other up as he sat across me.' Wassgud bruh" I asked lighting my blunt. " Nigga you tell me. You got shundra ass outchea cryin to the otha girls and shit." He laughed as I let him take a pull. " I aint did shit to dat bitch. she did it to ha self. Wack ass pussy" We laughed together. Obviously feeling the effect of a high coming on. " Yeen shit nigga what happen to the love of ya life?' I shoved his ass in his shoulder" Thats my baby for real. But we aint made it official. We just talkin-"..' He took a minute before he said " Talkin my ass bruh. You love dat girl and she care fo you too. But if she found out you was doin dis shit

Damn I sat there deep in thought. Cause I know if she was doing shit with another nigga ill be pissed. Ill kill a nigga fa even lookin' at mines. Hell ya talm bout.

" You righ ' . He nodded and thay sat in silence for a while passing blunts in between each other until it was early evening.

I had made it home about 30 minutes ago, Im just laying hea watchin' tv chillen. My phone rang from the coffe table. Sat up reachin' fo it I looked at the caller ID seeing it was the gaurd I hired to Watch afta Zuri every otha hour.

" Speak ta' me" Leaning back against the sofa I waited fa him to fill me in." Boss ya girl just got arrested with some dude and this aden nigga"

Taking the phone from my ear. I looked at it like he was joking. Another nigga she got me fucked up.

I thanks old dude. Slid on my slides Then headed to the jail house.

The whole there Iwas replaying the fact she was out with some nigga in my head. I thought we was good. How she go do this shit to me.

The parking lot was deserted , so getting a good spot was easy. I knew I was go be able to get ha out with little to no problem. Having shit on niggas was a pro to dis shit. Blackmail a mothafucka.

I went up to the only offficer on duty , When he noticed me he looked at me with fear." Zuri Merrell wea she at.' He typed quickly on his desktop. Face dripping with sweat by the second. "U-um I-I C-could G-g-go G-et her f-for y-ou" he studderd.I waved his ass off " Ya do dat"

I went and waited in the lobby for about 15 minutes. Hearing the sound of keys & footsteps. Zuri and the officer was heading my way. I stood to greet them. A part of me felt relief . But that shit was quickly chased my anger.

'Jar-' She said stepping towards me. " Fuck allat. You out with otha niggas now. I thought yo ass was betta that that' She looked up at me disgusted. Ion see what for? She was the one fuckin up.

I heard another set of footsteps heading our direction. Looking up to see Antwon. I immediately felt bad. I knew i had fucked up " Zuri-" she stepped back as soon as she seen me reachin out to ha. Regret fell ova me. Zuri shook her head no , then left me standing there while she went to meet her brother. She pulled him into a hug , Whispered something in his ear. Then they left.

Shit!' I cursed out loud. Running my hands over my face I was just done fa today. A fit of rage ran through me causing me to knock a vase off a desk. Water , glass , and flowers flew everywhere. Not givin' a flying fuck. Telling myself fuck it I left the building ..