"It is! I love you. So much. But, technically, I...kinda..." I didn't know how to phrase it.

"God, no. Please, don't tell me you have some preppy boyfriend waiting for you at home in the States!" His eyes widened.

"No! No! Not that! It's just. I just got to move here. I want to stay here. And most of the reason I moved here was my ex. I don't want you and my parents getting off on the wrong foot by meeting with you and me making out in my bed!" I blurted hoping he'd understand.

"I'm not pretending. Either you are my girlfriend or you aren't." His voice held sadness in it and a tear fell down my cheek. "Okay." His voice cracked as he walked out of my room.

It felt like minutes waiting and I wanted to move. I wanted to run after him, but my legs wouldn't move. My parents would never approve. I could never date him if my parents knew. He is better without me anyways. A tear fell down my cheek. I wiped it away harshly and ran. I ran out of my room down the hall to the front door where he was just about to leave. I pulled him around to see his tear stained face.

"I don't care anymore. I'm yours." I pulled him in for a kiss. There was no space between us as my hands cupped his cheeks and his arms pulled my waist flush with his.

"Good because I'll always be yours." He rested his forehead on mine leaning down. I turned to see my parents and sister standing in the living room. My parents had wide eyes while my sister was smiling widely.

"This is Luke, my boyfriend." I finally said.

"Nice to meet you, sir. Ma'am. Izzy talks about you a lot." Luke walked over and extended his hand for my parents to shake which caught them by surprise even more. They shook his hand and smiled slightly.

"You too, son." My dad looked at me with a smile. I nodded happily knowing how he approves. Why was I so worried?

"So are we still going to the beach?" Camila asked with a small smile.

"Of course!" My mom clapped. "Luke? Would you like to come? I would love to get to know you." I mentally hugged my mom for accepting this so easily.

"I'd love to. Thank you." This formal Luke was totally catching me off guard.

"Okay. Well, your mother and I are going to go check into our hotel and get ready. You three meet us there in 30 minutes okay?" My dad pulled out his watch looking at the time before putting his arm around my moms waist and smiling.

"Got it." I smiled turning to look up at Luke who had his arm wrapped tightly around my waist the entire time. I'm sure he was nervous.

-

"Come in the water, babe!" I smiled at Luke sitting down on a towel talking to my dad as I pulled off my shirt and pulled down my shorts leaving me in my black bikini. A shirtless Luke with dark blue swim trucks and black sunglasses looked up at me smiling widely.

He looked to my father before my dad said, "Always do what the girl asks, son." Luke smiles and laughs standing up.

"I intend to." He laughs as I start running towards the water with him trailing behind me with his hands around my waist. "You look amazing." He kissed my shoulder looking down at me as I leaned back into him.

"Thanks. So do you. But all the girls here think that, so I'm sure you don't need to be told by me." I huffed leaning my head down. Part of the reason I wanted him to come with me to the water is so we could talk and every girl would know he's mine.

"What girls?" He asked clueless.

"Do you seriously not see all the girls drooling over you? If I hadn't been here I'm sure they would be all over you." I pouted looking around at the attention we were getting.