Honeymoon plan

Arthit also greeted their parents  both kongpob and Arthit sit with their parents in living room. They asked what's the problem and why have visited suddenly. And then their parents said " we think that you both should plan for your honeymoon".

               Arthit and Kongpob looked each other. Arthit thought what if kongpob accept it or if he wanted to and Kongpob thought the same. Arthit and Kongpob excuse themselves to talk to each other.

               Kongpob asked "Arthit do you want to go for honeymoon" Arthit just replied as "no". Kongpob said " I want us to have a honeymoon when we are ready to start a life with each other". Arthit nodded and they both decided.

               Arthit and Kongpob went to their parents and said that they didn't wanted to go for a honeymoon now. When they are ready they will decide it by themself. Both the parents nodded because they don't want to pressure their children more . So they just talk to them and went home.

               Arthit and Kongpob get ready in the same time and Kongpob said "Arthit from now onwards I drop and pick you up to the college". But Arthit argued "Kong I want to go college by myself and I need some privacy". Kong said "Arthit I know but now we are married so there is no privacy between us and no other arguments". Even though Arthit wanted to argue he didn't he just pouted and nod his head.

                Kongpob derived the car and Arthit takes the passenger seat. The drive was silent they didn't talk kongpob dropped Arthit in college and asked his number so that he can know when Arthit's classes are ending to pick him up. After that kongpob drive his car to his company and started to do his work.

                   From time to time during break and lunch kongpob didn't forget to send message or calls to Arthit to know how and what he is doing . He also asked when his classes are ending. After Arthit classes are ended Kongpob make sure to pick him up and they both went home together.

A/N:
       Actually I will make this story short after 3 or 4 chapters I will end it because I think that I am a bad writer and my story is not interesting. I will complete it within 2 days bye.