First Talk

When kongpob saw Arthit in balcony he called Arthit "Arthit can you come here" Arthit go near kongpob and sit next to him. Kongpob takes Arthit's hand in his and suddenly Arthit feel shy he didn't look at kongpob his cheeks are turned into red. Arthit was also afraid that kongpob was going to do something to him. Kongpob notice Arthit's reaction and said "Arthit I know that you are afraid and  we didn't meet each other before but before starting our life I want us to understand each other and open up to each other, first I want us to know each other".
             Arthit was little bit surprised by kongpob's words because he wants the same thing and then he nodded to kongpob. Both started to talk little bit about each other. After sometimes while kongpob was talking Arthit fell asleep. Kongpob noticed it and wished him good night and sleep beside him.

                 As kongpob is a early waker he wake up early morning and noticed that Arthit is sleeping peacefully beside him. He went to shower after changing he came out and saw that Arthit is still sleeping. He called Arthit . Arthit said "Mae pls let me sleep for few more minutes and today I want egg and pink milk in breakfast" after hearing it kong chuckled and said to Arthit as "yes sir" when Arthit heared it he suddenly opened his eyes and feel embarassed.

            Arthit got up and take a shower and when he came out he saw that his uniform is perfectly ironed and placed in the bed, his backpack is neatly arranged. When he saw that he also decided to fulfill his duties and help kongpob. After getting ready he went downstairs and saw that kongpob is trying to cook for him . So Arthit went near him and asked "what are you doing p"  kongpob said "trying to cook for you"  Arthit said "it's ok p I know how to cook while I cook you go and arrange the table" kongpob nodded and said "Arthit don't need to be formal call me kong and I will try to learn cooking"

          Arthit nodded and cooked the breakfast. They both are eating in silence when they heard the door bell. Kongpob went to open the door he was suprised to see his and Arthit's parents are standing in front of him. He greeted them and called them inside.

A/N:
        So what do you guys think what are their parents next surprise for them. In next chapter.