He opened the graduation photo of his kindergarten and looked at the names.

Son Naeun. He's right. He knew her since young.

"Mum?"

"Yes, sweetie?"

"Do you know Son Naeun?"

"Who is it?"

"Son Naeun, a classmate from my kindergarten."

"I'm sorry dear, I didn't know her."

Sehun smirked at himself.

"You will receive your punishment for stopping me from having fun back there, Son Naeun." He whispered.

--

Naeun lied on her bed, sighing. Why was everybody saying that Xiumin came back for her? She couldn’t understand. She turned over and thought about the first day in school.

It was quite boring actually, but thinking of she met Xiumin and Lay earlier, and also have a talk with Xiumin, she felt better. But the problem is why she didn't feel more uncomfortable around Xiumin? Usually she would stutter when she talks to him, but now, she didn't.

Did she move on? She didn't understand. She wished she could know that did she move on to anyone. But who would the one be?

"Naeun-ssi…" Someone called. She stood up and opened the door. It's her mother’s friend’s son, Luhan. They knew each other since they're young.

"Luhan." She greeted.

"Hey, I heard baby hyung came back."

"You're still calling him like this? And why is it everybody said that he came back?"

"Ohh, you see, we can't tell you." he smiled and leaned against the doorframe.

"So…baby hyung, unicorn and I are going out. Want to join?"

"No." Naeun rejected without hesitant.

"But it's a good chance since your mother agreed."

"I'm still not going."

"Alright. Aren’t you going to let me in?"

Naeun stepped aside and closed the door after Luhan went in.

"How’s school? I heard that the badass is in your class. I'm quite amused that his grades were better than Baek."

"You're making fun of Baek. And who's the badass? I didn't even know." Naeun tilted her head and asked.

"Chill, I'm not making fun of Baekhyun. You don't know him? He's Oh Sehun. He was known by making out with most of the hoobaes."

"Well…speaking of making out, Xiumin and I caught a couple making out."

"Ahh…you really don't know who is Oh Sehun?"

"What’s his distinct feature?"

"Just a cold guy. He's cool, and handsome."

"Still don't know. But for me, Kris is cooler."

"Aish…that guy. He's acting cool, to be exact." Luhan corrected.

"For me, he's not."

"I also heard that Baekhyun is dating. Is it true?"

"Mollasseo. Why don't you go and ask him?"

"I'm not that close with him. He always says that I'm gay and girly, but I'm manly." Luhan smirked.

"You? Manly? Hell, then what about Chen? He's a bit girly too." She complained.