"Kai, this is Naeun."

"Son Naeun." Naeun corrected.

"Nice to meet you, Naeun." Kai flashed a cheeky smile at her and took out his hand. Naeun didn't took it, instead, she talked to Bomi.

"I'll be with Eunji and Krystal for recess. Want to join?"

"Sure. But I'll tell Luhan first."

"Are you sure he's not your boyfriend?" Naeun asked suspiciously.

"Of course, he's my best guy friend. We're just like brothers." Bomi smiled. "Oh by the way, this is Sulli."

"Hey, you're Luna's friend right? I heard a lot about you. She said you're smart and also pretty." Sulli said.

"Yeah, I know Luna, I also heard a lot about you from her. I'm not that smart. If I am, I won't be in two classes behind her." Naeun replied.

"It's good that I finally get to know you. You're really an easygoing person." Sulli smiled. Naeun smiled back and went back to her seat.

"So did you found yourself a new friend again?" Chanyeol asked.

"Shut up you tall."

"Tsk...mean girl. I wonder why..."

"Why what?"

"You know...why he'll in-love with you?"

"Who do you mean?"

"Him."

"Whatever. I wonder why you're so tall."

"That's because he wanted to die earlier." D.O said bluntly.

"Yah, you wanna die?" Chanyeol glared at him.

"I'm not talking with you."

"Tsk...another meanie. You two can pair up."

"I thought Krystal likes Kyungsoo?"

"No, why would I?" Krystal denied.

"Because you two seem pretty close." Naeun pointed out.

"But you and Chanyeol seem close too." Kyungsoo said.

"Ohh...forget it. She had the one she really likes."

"Could you just shut up? You and your big mouth." Naeun scoffed.

"Alright."

Finally it's recess time. Chanyeol and D.O went to the library to spend their recess time. Krystal, Bomi and Naeun went to Eunji's class to look for her. Sulli was also there waiting for Luna and Wendy. Baekhyun was there waiting for Kris and Chen.

"Hey Naeun, waiting for Chen?" Baekhyun teased Naeun. Naeun was really close with Chen and Baekhyun, but not with Kris.

Because Baekhyun often saw the two of the together, so he would always tease them. But the truth is, Naeun didn't really like Chen, and Chen likes Naeun.

"Shut up you dude."

"You always say shut up. But you know I like to talk, so I can't stop talking."

"Naeun! Annyeong!" Chen came out from the classroom and hugged her tightly.

"Yah let me go." Naeun demanded coldly.

"Ahh, okay." Chen loosened the hug and waved at Naeun and Bomi before he left with Kris and Baekhyun.

"Naeun, Bomi, kaja." Eunji came out from the classroom with Luna and Wendy behind her.

"Ji, wait a minute. This is Krystal. Krystal, this is Eunji, my best friend." She introduced.

"Hi." Krystal shook Eunji's hand. "I'll be joining you guys for recess. Do you mind?"

"Nope, more people, more joy! Kaja!" Eunji replied. She took Bomi's hand and went first.

"Let's go?" Naeun turned to Krystal and asked.

"Yeah."

Sehun who was in his class immediately sit up as he saw Naeun passed by. He admitted that he's attractive to this girl, and it seems like he seen her before. He didn't even notice that Tao was calling for him.

"Yah, Sehun-ah. Stop staring." He glared at him.

"Huh? Who am I staring at?"

"That Naeun girl." Kai replied. "I thought she's a bit mean. When I offered to shake my hand with her, she didn't even say a word and left." He complained.

"That's because you look pervert." Suho laughed.

"So her name is Naeun..." Sehun whispered to himself.

"Bwoya? You didn't even know her name and you're staring at her like you like her?!" Suho shouted disbelief.

"I don't like her. I told you guys I never fall for girls right? Only girls will come to me, begging me to take them out...or take them to bed." Sehun smirked.

"You're really the badass of our school." Tao sighed.

"Indeed." Kai agreed.

"She's a special girl." He stood up and said, "I'm leaving for a date. See you guys later." He said and left the classroom.

"Tsk...date. It seems more like he's going to fuck an innocent girl in who-knows-where again." Tao scoffed.

"We should really look around for this boy, make sure he doesn't mess up with anybody again." Suho told them. "Let's go for recess."

"Yeah, I'm hungry." Tao answered and rubbed his tummy.

"You're always hungry." Kai rolled his eyes.

"Is this your way to treat your hyung?" Tao glared at him and asked.

"Alright, alright. I'm wrong." Tao smiled and ruffled Kai's hair upon hearing his words. They approached to Suho who was waiting at the front door.

_______

A/N:

So...how's the first chapter? I tried to make it long. I hope you will comment down what you thought as you read through this story. Kamsahamnida.

I decided to post this chapter because I have finished writing this story. So...I'll update this story more often from now. Hope you guys enjoy!

~SHINeeTaeminHo~