AN: One Year Of TLITD

Hey guys.

So, the time has come. It's been a year since I posted the first chapter of this story. My first story on the Wattpad ever, may I add.

I think this is basically a 'thank you' to all of you, who are reading, voting, commenting and adding this story to your reading lists.

And the fact that this has over 5K views, like what the ACTUAL heck. I remember when I was freaking out over 12 views and praying for you to like it. But as I started to gain more views and votes, I started growing more confident and thinking 'okay, maybe someone really likes what I post here'. I definitely didn't think it'll turn out the way it did.

And let me just tell you - seeing my story in your reading lists, next to my favourite stories by amazing authors that have like a hundred times more followers than me, is something I never thought would happen.

I have a big plan for this story, but I don't know if I'll make it happen, cause I'm at the point in my life that I have to focus really hard on school (I'll be a senior in high school). But we'll see. I hope it'll work out and this story will go as planned and we all will be satisfied with my work.

So, sorry for this long ass sappy rant, thank you again and just so you know, a long chapter is coming your way (maybe I'll get it done by tomorrow).

'Till the next time ✌️