22) Dad!Dylan Keith X Mom!Reader

Y/n: Welcome back, and here's the 22nd Request for yinonesama1

Dylan: Where's my son?

Y/n: ... On to the chapter

😊😚😊😚😊😚😊😚😊😚😊😚😊😚

Reader's Pov

I was resting on my bed, after cooking lunch. Dylan was busy at work and said that he won't be back till dinner. i heard the door creak as s/n came running and jumped on the bed. "Mommy, look what i drew" He showed me a picture of him with me and his father. "That's amazing sweety" i patted his head. S/n loves his Dad and admired him a lot.

I could tell that because of all the pictures he drew with his dad playing soccer together. He spent a lot more time drawing than playing soccer since his dad was always at work.

7:00PM

I heard the door open as i was in the living room, sitting on the sofa with s/n sleeping on my lap. "I'm home" Dylan called out and walked in to the living room. I smiled and said "welcome home" Dylan came and sat on the sofa. He rested his head on my shoulder and yawned. "Aww, weren't you working hard?" i patted his head. He looked at me in the eyes and gave me a peck on the lips. The kiss didn't last long as Dylan was tired. I giggled as rested his head on my shoulder again.

😊😚😊😚😊😚😊😚😊😚😊😚😊😚

Tyger: Yo, hope you enjoyed and I'm really sorry i was working on some thing for my YouTube channel.

Y/n: What are you up to there?

Tyger: So i hope you all will be patient with all the upcoming chapters since they will upload once a week maybe?

Y/n: Are you--

Dylan: *Angrily* IGNORING HER?

Tyger: So i hope you all will forgive me, and sorry if the chapter is short.

Dylan: AUTH---

Tyger: Bye...

Next Chapter,

Mark Kruger X Reader