13) Kira Hiroto X Oc

Hiroto: Welcome to the 13th One shot with your amazing Host me AKA God Stri--

Reina: Minami Reina desu!

Hiroto: Hey *Glares* I am the host today.

Reina: uh..*scared* O-on to the Chapter!

Hiroto: I said I AM---

😊🙂😊🙂😊🙂😊🙃😊🙃😊🙃😊🙂

After school at the library, Reina was reading a book which has gotten her attention. Mean while, Kira Hiroto was sitting in the window feeling the spring breeze.

"Why are you reading books again?" Hiroto asked his girlfriend.

"Because i am curious and interested in it" She said bluntly.

"Well, do you know about this story? It is really popular"

Getting her excitement high Reina stood from her chair and asked.
"Which book?!"

"Oh the one that starts by saying ' The guy was sitting in the window feeling the Spring Breeze--"

"HOW DARE YOU TRICK ME INTO LISTENING TO YOUR SELF STORY" Reina said as she threw him on to the floor. Hiroto who was hurt physically and mentally pouted.

"Well you weren't paying attention to me you know" Reina apologized to Hiroto as she felt a little guilty for throwing him to the floor.

"Ahh i think my face hurts" Hiroto said.

"Ah, are you okay?" Reina said as she approached him. As Reina bent down to help Hiroto, he took this a chance to peck her lips. Reina got flustered and slapped him.

"How d-dare you trick m-me twice!"

😍😘😘😍😗😍😘😍😘😍😘😍😘😍
Reina: Done! Hope you like it my master. snowyroses-

Hiroto: I said i am the host.

Next Chapter,        
Fubuki Twins X Reader