Klaus: I've been looking everywhere for you. We started in Florida, Pensacola. I met a young chap there who you used to work with before you moved to Memphis, now he directed me to two lovely young women. And they led me here, to you.
Ray: I think I'll be going.

He tries to go but Klaus stops him.

Klaus: Not so fast mate. You only just got here, now your type are very hard to come by.

Ray tries to walk the other way but he bumps into Stefan.

Stefan: I wouldn't do that.

He pushes him back to the counter.

Ray: Vampires.
Klaus: You're swifty swift Ray! Yes! My friend here is a vampire. He compelled everybody in the bar so don't look to them for any help. I however, I'm something else, a different kind of monster. I've got some vampire, I've got some wolf.
Ray: You what?
Klaus: A hybrid Ray, I'm both. You see I want to create more of me. Now you being the first werewolf that I've come across in many moon, pun intended Ray! I need you to direct me to your pack. So, where can I find them Ray?Ray: You can't compel me, it won't work.

Stefan starts scratching his head, Klaus looks at him and he nods. Stefan turns around and takes out something out of his back pocket.

Stefan: (To the bar man.) Can you bring out the darts please? (To Ray.) Tell you what Ray, We're gonna play a little drinking game, something I like to call truth or wolfsbane.

He pulls out a pouch of wolfsbane, pours it into his hand, crushing it with his fingers.

Klaus: Oh, this is gonna be fun Ray.

Tennessee House

It's daytime. Damon and Alaric pull up. Damon's cell starts ringing. He checks the phone and then ignores the call.

Alaric: Elena? (Damon makes a face.) I don't know why you just don't come clean and tell her where we are.
Damon: Because Andie said this was a half lead and I don't want to get her hopes up.
Alaric: Yeah, well they're all half leads, and I'm your accomplice. What do you want me to say to her, I'm practically living there.
Damon: Still sleeping on the couch?
Alaric: You know, I keep waiting for them to kick me out but they don't. I don't know why, it's not like I'm helping or anything.
Damon: Mm-mm.
Alaric: You miss Sky, don't you?
Damon: Every day. I'm trying so hard to get her back.
Alaric: Are you mad at Stefan?
Damon: I'm furious at him. He shouldn't have taken Sky with him. Always playing the hero, my brother. Now look where it has taken all of us.
Alaric: We're going to find her. Don't worry.
Damon: I know I will. I won't stop till I do.

A few seconds later.

Alaric: It's quiet.
Damon: Yeah. Too quiet.

They go inside. Damon tests the door with his foot but he is free to walk in.

Damon: Oh yeah.

Alaric goes in and closes the door. He looks around. There are bloody handprints on the walls. They find the bodies of the two women sitting on the couch in the living room

Alaric: Ugh. Vampire for sure.
Damon: Stefan, for sure.
Alaric: How do you know?
Damon: It's his signature; there's a reason they call him the ripper. Feeds so hard he blacks out and rips them apart, but then when he's done, he feels remorse. It's the damndest thing.

He lifts his leg and wobbles the first woman's knee with his foot.

Damon: He put the bodies back together.