As he uttered those words, a portal suddenly appeared before them. Y/n steps out of it and glanced down from his bored stare at Sirzechs, Michael, Serafall, and Azazel. He then sat down at the head seat of the rectangular table and waits for the Conference to start.

Sirzechs: My younger sister and her peerage found themselves involved with the recent attack by Kokabiel.

Sirzechs informed Michael and others.

Azazel: Sorry for the trouble Kokabiel caused.

Rias: hmph...

Sirzechs: All here today are aware of the highly classified truth... that God is dead. We will begin our talks with that as given. Well, Rias. Could you tell us about the events of the other Day?

Rias rose up from her seat an spoke.

Rias: Yes, Lucifer-Sama.

[I think I'll have a doze] thought  Y/n before closing his eyes. 

~TIME-SKIP~

After Rias finish telling them about the event of other day she looked at Y/n and found him dozing.

Sirzechs: Thank you. Be seated.

Sirzechs turned his attention to Azazel.

Sirzechs: Well...would the Fallen Angel Governor-General care to comment?

Sirzechs asked Azazel.

Azazel: The recent incident was caused by the independent actions of Kokabiel, an officer in the fallen angels' central organization, Grigori. 

Azazel informs them.

Sirzechs: Azazel I've just got one question for you... Over these past decades .. why have you been gathering Sacred Gear Users?

Sirzechs asked, Serafall also nodded on his words and spoke.

Serafall: When you started amassing humans and bolstering your forces, we thought for sure that you must be planning to wage War on either Heaven or us devils.

Serafall stated.

Michael: Indeed but years passed, and you never made a move. We were all put on high alert after the news came that you had acquired the Vanishing Dragon.

Azazel: Just researching sacred gears, want me to forward you guys some of my findings? 

Azazel said in a relaxed manner and continues.

Azazel: I'm far too busy with that sort of work to wage war. Battle no longer hold any interest to me and I don't think he will sit quietly if wage war...

Azazel said while looking at Y/n, who was snoring loudly.

Michael: Quite Right.

Micheal said with a chuckle.

Serafall: That's true! 

Serafall said cheerfully.

Azazel: Let's make peace, that's why we're here today, isn't it?

Rias and her peerage eyes widened in shock on hearing his words.

Michael: Indeed, I came with the intention of making peace with the Devils and Grigori. Deadlocked though it is, should the current relationship continue, the world will suffer for it. I say this as the leader of Angels... For the last war saw the loss of our pillars... God and the Devil Kings.

Michael said with a heavy sigh.

Azazel: Ha! Even the stubborn Michael's opening up.

Serafall: We agree, for the good of our kind, Devils must look to the future.

Serafall stated.

Sirzechs: Likewise, we do not seel war. Another war would mean the end of all devi...

Y/n voice cut him off.

Y/n: End of all devils and mankind...

TO BE CONTINUED.........

AUTHOR HERE: 

NEW BOOK IS OUT-

ANOMALY IN OMNIVERSE [MHA, Dxd, Marvel, Fate, Akame ga kill Fanfic]

GO AHEAD AND READ IT... I HOPE YOU GUYS WILL LIKE IT.