The four of them pulled together all the things in the car and prepared, Irene’s uneasy mood for the morning also vanished completely. Seulgi, after choosing the appropriate location to set up the tent, turned to leave.

"Where is Seul going?" Yerim asked quietly.

"Go fishing, don't forget this year it's your turn to pitch that tent" Seulgi said and smiled wryly, she reached for the back of Yerim's cheek. Irene felt so uncomfortable, she was determined to speak up.

"I'm with you," she said, then quickly followed Seulgi. Yerim looked at the shadows of the other two leaving without sighing. She shook her head, started to work on the tent. Suddenly, Yerim saw Joy breaking a nearby tree to make firewood. She frowned.

"Joy, aren’t you going to fish?" She asked. Joy answered absently.

"No, I know how miserable it is to build a tent alone. This head-on, on the other end, tiring, so I will stay with you." Yerim heard that, suddenly remembered the previous years. Joy is always the one who has to set up a tent alone. Because it was Seulgi's turn, she would stay. But it was Joy’s turn, she would follow Seulgi to fish. And when it was this turn, both of them stayed. This year alone, Seulgi left with others. Thinking so, the guilt suddenly rose up in Yerim's heart. She looked at Joy, then smiled faintly and walked to the side. She leaned closer to Joy’s ear, her head soft.

"From now on, every time it's your turn, I'll stay, okay?"

Joy is holding a pile of wood in her hand, and wants to fall down. She was absolutely unfamiliar with a Yerim saying these kind of words.

Irene didn't know why she was running after Seulgi the moment she wanted to leave. She didn't want to step on these wrong steps. She didn't want to, bit by bit, sink into Seulgi. But this damn heart, didn't listen to her.

Irene and Seulgi went to a place away from the tent. Seulgi smiled, carrying the shovel and the net was already available with several hooks hooked carefully. Each of Seulgi's movements showed her that she seemed very familiar with this place. She was like knowing very well where to catch the big fish, Seulgi took the momentum then started digging the ice. Seulgi took the shovel and smashed it hard on the ice below, and for a moment, after her strong impact, the surface of the ice split a bit. She just kept on pounding down several times. Just like that, Seulgi soon dug a big circle.

"Hyun, give me the net." Irene didn't expect Seulgi to be able to master such a large circle. This is the first time she has witnessed it in person. Irene smiled, giving the net for Seulgi, not forgetting to hit the big circle around the circle. She looked down slightly, the water below looked cold and deep, so scary. Winter is not a little wind, the water is still calm to goose bumps. It must be cold down there, how can the fish still live?

"Hyun, do you want to drop the bait?" She heard that, quickly nodded. Irene is always the one with the adrenaline rush. She naturally wanted to try everything she hadn't done. Seulgi saw Irene happily coming back, and her heart could not help but be sweet. She looked exactly like a child who first saw snowflakes. How curious this face is. Seulgi hoped she could be so comfortable every day when she was with her. Seulgi came behind Irene, wrapping her arms around her, showing her the most effective net position. Irene because of the close posture of the two who are a bit shy, but still obediently obey Seulgi was quickly worted everything into it. Irene sneakily felt proud of herself when she caught the fishing net. Now she just needs to wait for the fish to bite. At that moment, Irene heard Seulgi calling her.

"Hyun, come here" she held a fishing rod with one hand, waving to Irene. She walked to her side, only to see the tip of Seulgi's nose because of the cold but red. Looking a bit like a puppy made her smile happily.