"Breakfast" Yerim is still as usual breaking the envious childish atmosphere of Joy and Seulgi. At the same time, she was not comfortable when she stood looking at each other like this. Today, Seulgi and Irene really look like a couple in love. To the clothes of the two people who are also in the same color, they look very good. This made Yerim feel envious. She really didn't understand what kind of situation this was. Before going to fishing every winter, it's always time for only three people. Now adding Irene, making Yerim a little unhappy, but she no longer knew how to get rid of it quickly. Perhaps, from now on, she will have to get used to seeing the person she loves hand in hand with others.

"Ah, we ... have it" Irene is also awkward. Now that she has discovered, as a natural reflex, Irene has been wearing Seulgi's hand ever since. She felt like she was hurting Yerim. Honestly, Irene didn't want to be like that. Although she had a precaution with a bit of envy for Yerim, she didn't want to be the cause of sadness.

"It's okay, I can eat it too" Seulgi said, smiling at Yerim. After that, she took Irene’s hand and pulled her into the dining room. Yerim's gaze immediately changed when Seulgi said that. Very quickly, four people sat at the table. Joy quickly searched for something to say. As a reporter, she is a very lively person. She was very fond of talking, yet these people, including her lover, were like logs. It is boring.

Irene slowly drank orange juice, ears still listening to people talking, eyes occasionally sneaking at Seulgi for breakfast. In her heart, she remembered the other night she took the initiative to kiss people, and she thought she was feeling excited. Her eyes blinked slightly, and saw Seulgi eating awkwardly with a little mess on the corner of her lips. Irene unconsciously tried to raise her hand to clean her and found Yerim sitting opposite to do the same. Two white arms, elongated and so on, stopped in the air in an extremely awkward way. Seulgi, who was eating, suddenly saw Yerim's and Irene’s hands all pointing at their faces. She looked at the two of them, while the two of them were looking at each other. Joy saw that the scene was really itchy, what the Kang family had all pushed with their limbs and the two of them had to stoop like that. She made a bored face, took the tissue against Seulgi's face.

"Alright, let's go, it’s getting late" Saying so, she matured to get her bag up.

Everyone departed with Seulgi's car. As always. Joy will make every reason to not drive, just sit behind with Yerim and chatter. For Joy’s childishness, both Seulgi and Yerim are turning a blind eye.

While in the car is not bad. People will randomly say something. Unexpectedly, there are many things that can talk like that. Irene did not think that one day she could immerse herself in the world of these people. However, talking to them is not so bad. Especially Yerim and Irene have always looked at her eyes with no sympathy for her, but now they can talk to each other. It is strange.

In addition to heavy snowfall, the scene on both sides cleared one color. Although it looks lonely, it is very poetic. Normally, in winter, Irene will like to stay in the house, or stay in the office. If she has a job, she go to work, always plug into it. This is a completely new experience for her.

The car ran over an hour and stopped at a very wide space. Irene guessed that it was a river that was frozen. All four sides are snow and ice, empty but vast sky. Looking far away, it is impossible to see the stop at the horizon.

"Beautiful," Yerim said. Although every year she comes here with Seulgi and Joy, but never stop being overwhelmed by the majestic beauty of nature. Irene is a bit dumbfounded standing and watching. She used to go through a lot of places, mostly because of work, so she never devoted herself to the beauty of the place. She took a breath full of lungs, letting the cold wind gently caress her flesh. What a new feeling!