Chapter Five: Oopsie Daisy

Christian's POV

After we calmed from our laughing fit, Adrian said, "How about a game of Dare or Dare?"

We all agreed. He turned to me, "Ozera, I dare you to go to Rose's room, imitate a character from your favorite show, and annoy Rose."

"Pfft, this'll be a breeze." I said getting up. "I do that everyday." We all got off the floor and headed to Rose's room. They hid behind the corner out out Rose's sight. I walked up to her door and decided to imitate Sheldon from The Big Bang Theory

"Rose, Rose, Rose, Rose, Ro-"

"What!" She screamed on the other side

"Can I come in?" I asked with wide eyes, even though she can't see me.

"Why?" She sounds agitated. Yay, it's working.

"Because I'm afraid of the dark." I said trying to sound like a small child.

"For crying out loud, what is wrong with you?" she screamed opening the door.

I gave her a hug as soon as she opened the door. "Mummy!"

I heard Eddie, Jill, Mia, Lissa, and Adrian laughing at the corner, and so did she. As I hug hold onto, I looked in her room and saw Belikov just standing there.

"What's Guardian Belikov doing in your room?" I asked pulling away from her and lifting an eyebrow. Her cheeks were getting very red.

"You guys were playing Truth or Dare without me?" Rose asked closing the door, trying to change the subject, with her cheeks getting redder by the minute. Huh, I've never seen her blush before. She seems like something only nice people do.

"No, were playing Dare or Dare. Again, what's he doing in your room. If I didn't know any better, I'd say that you two were making out." I said with an evil grin.

"What makes you say that?" She asks as her eyes widened.

"Well, your lip gloss is smeared, his lips were shiny, and your face is turning redder by the second." I look at her with and amused expression.

"Tell anyone about this and I'll kill you." Rose threatened.

"My lips are sealed. I'll just leave you two alone." I walked away with an evil laugh. When I got to everyone else, they were all ROTFLOLing with tears in their eyes. Since it was obvious they weren't going to stop any time soon, and I was exhausted, I said, "I'm going to go get some sleep. See you all tomorrow." and walked to my room.

Lissa's POV

This was hilarious! Christian came and said he was going back to his room and left while we were all still laughing. After 10 minutes or so, we all walked back to my room. "Okay," said Adrian. "Since Christian left, someone else will have to take his turn. How about you Liss?"

"Sure," I said. "Jill dare you to tell us what you were so giddy about earlier."

"Well," Started Jill, "It's just a thought, but I think that maybe Rose and Dimitri have feelings for each other." I was about to say that that was absurd, until I thought about it. The way both Dimitri and Rose blushed from the kiss, why he was so angry at Adrian at the ski lodge when he found us in Adrian's room, how he reacted when she went missing, the fight from the field experience, and why he's been hanging with us. It all makes perfect sense. I can't believe she didn't tell me!

"Hello?" Eddie said waving his hand in front of my face. "Earth to Lissa."

"We should go." Said Adrian backing towards the door. "She's about to blow a gasket."

When Adrian said that, everyone else quickly gets up and leaves.

Rose's POV

Rosemarie Hathaway you have some explaining to do! I was sleeping when Lissa yelled at me through the bond. I was confused at first, then it hit me, Christian most have told. He will so pay for this