Chapter Three: Let the Games Begin!~

Rose's POV

I got off of my laptop and got dressed for our little karaoke session. I went to my closet and put on a light grey strapless belly shirt, a black skirt, with a leather jacket and some killer boots. I love this outfit! When I got to Lissa's, everyone was already there. Eddie was talking to Mia, who came to visit from Court, Adrian was talking to Jill who he had apparently invited.

When I spotted Lissa, I took her from Christian and said, "We are going to sing Gomenasai by t.A.T.u, okay?" She nodded. I went to set the machine up while Liss got everyone's attention. "Okay, Rose and I will be singing t.A.T.u.'s song, Gomenasai." They applauded as I grabbed a mic for Liss and she stared singing.

[Insert lyrics to Gomenasai by t.A.T.u]

We took a bow and put the mic back on the stand. Adrian got on the stage and said, "This is for Rose." He winked before starting.

[Insert lyrics to Jason Derulo's song In My Head]

"Thank ya, thank ya very much." said Adrian afterward as we clapped. I love how we all have amazing singings voices as if we were Glee. After Jill, Mya, and Eddie sing, I come up with another idea of what to do.

"We should play spin the bottle." I suggested.

"But I never got to sing." Says Christian.

Just then, Dimitri walked in. "Hello everyone." He greeted before he sat down. "I had a short shift."

"Okay," says Lissa. "The rules are that you have to kiss who ever the bottle lands on, regardless of their gender, and you have to kiss for at least 10 seconds."

"I'm gonna sit this one out" said Jill.

"Alright, Dimitri, you can go first since you just got here." I gave him the bottle. It spun round and round and eventually landed on. . .

Cliffhanger! Aren't I evil? >;P