Chapter 6: Fall Formal

Start from the beginning

Applejack: "You okay sugarcube?"

(Y/N): "I'm fine, thanks girls."

Sunset: "You don't belong here. Give me the crown, and you can go back to Equestria tonight. Or keep it and never go home."

Twilight gasp.

Sunset: "Tick-tock, Twilight. We haven't got all night. The portal will be closing on its own in less than an hour. So, what's your answer?"

Twilight: "No."

Sunset: "What!? Equestria! Your friends! Lost to you forever! Don't you see what I'm about to do to the portal?!"

Twilight: "Yes, but I've also seen what you've been able to do here without magic. Equestria will find a way to survive without my Element of Harmony. This place might not, if I allow it to fall into your hands. So go ahead. Destroy the portal. You are not getting this crown!", as she said placing the crown on her head.

(Y/N): "Actually Twilight, she won't destroy the portal."

Sunset: "What's that suppose to mean?"

(Y/N): "Why don't I show you Sunset."

You transform into Chill Monkey and use your webbing to take the sledgehammer away from Sunset Shimmer.

Sunset: "You have magic, THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!"

(Y/N) as Chill Monkey: "That's not magic, that's my Omnitrix, it allows me to take the form of 1000912 aliens across the universe!"*monkey noises*

Sunset: "If you had it the whole time, why didn't you used it for your own benefits."

You then transform into Chill X.

(Y/N) as Chill X: "Great power, come with great responsibility. Having immense power is not enough. I got a loving family and a great set of friends. And I use these powers to fight crime, super villains, and world ending threats. I also used them for protecting others."

Skurd: "Indeed!", as he said jumping off of Snails and onto the Omnitrix.

Twilight: "Unlike you Sunset Shimmer, (Y/N) don't care about the fact that he has power. He cares about his family and friends, and he would do anything to help us find a way through."

(Y/N) as Chill X: "Indeed, because this form is called Chill X, he controls all of reality, observe.", as you said erasing the hammer out of existence.

The girls and Snips & Snails were all shocked of your power of Alien X. Rainbow Dash and the others approach Twilight with joy.

Rainbow: "You... are... so awesome!"

Applejack: "Ah can't believe you were gonna do that for us!"

Rarity: "It's no wonder you're a real live princess!"

Sunset then begins to freakout.

Sunset: "Oh, yes, she's so very special!"

Skurd: "Oh boy, (Y/n) my brother, we have an issue."

No response from you.

Skurd: "Oh right."

Rarity: "What's wrong Skurd?"

Skurd: "Celestial Sapiens have multiple personalities, it will take eons for them to make up their minds."

Sunset then seize the oppurnity by tackling Twilight to get the crown.

Later, in Alien X's mind. You're talking to the two female personalities of Alien X, which are basically giant female human green faces with facial features like eye brows, eye lashes, and a humanoid nose. Galga is a bit lazy and a bit hotheaded, but she's nice. Galaxia is a bit naive and friendly.