Who is he?!

Hoseok's POV
I pull my hood over my head, trying to avoid the people in my school. They are not the nicest...

"HOBIIIIIIIIIIII!" Someone yells from behind me.
I turn around to see both Jimin and Jungkook running towards me.

Jimin and Jungkook are my best friends. The only people that are decent in this school. Everyone else is so annoying.

"Hey Jimin, Jungkook" I say smiling.
"Hey Hobi! How did you get here on time?" Jungkook asks
I sigh. I woke up late. "I don't know"
"Seriously, you need to set an alarm" Jimin laughs.l

*RINGGGG*

Me, Jungkook and Jimin all look at eachother. Our classroom is on the other side of the school and we still have to go to our lockers. We all start to walk and continue chatting.

"Hobi Hyung your locker is so far awayyyy" Jimin complains. "Jungkook carry meee"
"No hyung, I'm not carrying you." Jungkook responds with looking at Jimin.
Jimin pouts but stays silent.
I turn to look at both of them. "You both are so cute together! I ship it."
"Hyunggggg!" They both whine in unison.

I start laughing and end up bumping into someone, making them fall to the floor. Paper going everywhere. I look down to see a pale, thin boy with mint hair on the floor, rubbing his head.

"I am so sorry!" I speak quickly out of nervousness. Why can't I be confident when I speak to new people? Like I am with Kookie and Jimin. I extend my hand to him and offer to help him up.
He slaps my hand and get ups himself. "I don't need your help..." he mumbles to himself.
I just stare at him. "I'm sorry?"
"I said I don't need your help!" He speaks a little louder and looks away, patting his head to sort out his hair. "Watch where you are going nerd"
I just stare at him.
Suddenly one of his friends come up behind him and hugs him from behind. "Yoongiii hyung lets gooooo"
Yoongi tenses up and makes a face of pain, but quickly gets rid of it when he sees me staring. "Alright Sorry Tae"
"I'll be at our normal spot" He says humming and walking off.
Yoongi looks back at me. "You saw nothing"
"What do you mean?" I look at him with a face of confusion.
"Good..." he mumbles picking up the papers that scattered across the floor when he fell.
I watch him as he walks away.

I look down at the floor and see a piece of paper that he forgot. I pick it up and read what it is. It's music notes?

"You just met Min Yoongi. The 'bad boy' of the school. He's one of them people that skips classes and smokes all the time." Jimin says sighing.
"He is always in class when I'm there." Jungkook says. "I don't see him as a bad boy. He's really sweet and smart"
"He would punch you if he heard you say that" Jimin laughs.
"How do you know?" Jungkook asks.
"You've met him." Jimin answers with.
They both start laughing.
"Min Yoongi huh?" I say looking down at the paper in my hands.

(Word count- 533)
Sorry it's short but I thought this was a good place to end it-
Also- if you couldn't tell... They are all late for class- 😂😂