Chapter 8:

Jawahar stands in front of Kesari who was looking the other way. He looked at her hands. It looked smooth and soft. He wondered how it would feel to touch it. How it would feel to have her hands touching him while making love.

Jawahar sits next to Kesari while she stays still not realizing that she has gotten company.

"Now do you know who I am." Jawahar whispers. Kesari quickly looks to her side to see Jawahar there with a smirk.

"What are you doing here?" Kesari panicks. Jawahar notices the panick in her voice. His smirk turned into a smile.

"So now you get scared. Where did all that courage go? Weren't you the one that said you didn't care who I am."

Kesari looks towards the door. Everyone was done with the pooja and they were on the last rasam already. Now how will she get out without it looking suspicious and on top of that this bastard had to be here.

"You are married?" Jawahar asks. Kesari noticed his eyes which were on her forehead. She touched her forehead and finds sindoor there.

"No. I am not married and I never want to be married." Kesari whisper yells.

"Why is that?"

"Because of men like you." Kesari's answer was short and simple but it had lot of meaning behind it.

"What do you mean men like me?" Jawahar asked.

"Men like you that knows nothing but to harass girls and beat them." Kesari spat with venom and hatred visible in her eyes and voice.

Jawahars eyebrows creased like he was deeply thinking about something.

Jawahar was shocked at the girl. For sometime she acts all scared and now she has courage again.

"You don't know? Girls are suppose to be treated that way. That's what they deserve. If you don't do that, they will cross their limits and do things beyond our imagination."

Kesari looked disgusted with Jawahars mindset. So it's okay for a boy to beat a women and sleep with someone else but for women it's a sin. She hated people who had this mindset.

She didn't care if the person was a thakur or a poor.

"Can you please tell me what limits a women is not suppose to cross?" Kesari asked.

"Women shouldn't disobey their husband. They should always stay faithful to them. They shouldn't talk back to their parents or husband. If they cross these three lines then they shall be punished. It's man's right to punish their wife if needed." Jawahar states.

"So what rights do women have?"

"They have the right to pleasure their husbands. They have the right to stay happy only if they obey their husband."

Kesari wanted to kill this thakur so bad. His beliefs were beyond disgusting. She couldn't believe that he was 16. His beliefs were 14000 years old. But one thing she didn't get was what it means to pleasure their husbands.

"Pleasure their husbands? What does that mean?"

Jawahar raised his eyebrows at this question but then he smirked. He grabbed Kesari's hand and pulled her close to him. Her small body fit perfectly with his big and built body.

"Do you really wanna know?" Jawahar bought his face close to her. Kesari looked at him for sometime, once with confusion and then anger. She pushed him away and slapped him angrily.

Jawahar got shocked with the heating sensation. This was the first time anyone had ever slapped him.

"Think twice before touching me again."

Kesari was about to leave when jawahr stopped her, holding her hands. She jerked her hands away.

"Get ready to pay for this slap. You will soon realize what hell is."

Jawahar leaves the room. Kesari waits for sometime before leaving. She didn't want anyone being suspicious.

Madhavi notices the young girl that comes after Jawahar leaves the room. She wondered what had happened their. Jawahar has seemed angry and so did the girl.

She wanted to talk to Jawahar but she was scared of the consequence.

When it was night, she went inside Jawahars room. He was talking with someone on the phone. When he saw her, he cut the call and looked at her angrily.

"Why are you here?"

"I.....I... I wanted to asks who.... tha....that girl was wh...who was in the room with you." Madhavi stuttered.

Jawahar took the lighter out of his pocket. He got the cigarette out and started smoking on it. He took a few sips before coming towards her.

Madhavi got scared seeing the burning cigar getting closer to her skin.

"If I answer the question, I will burn you 10 times with this cigarette but if you leave quietly, I will only burn you 5 times. What do you pick?" Jawahar moves the cigarette around her skin, barely touching her skin.

"So...Sorry. I shouldn't have asked." Madhavi screamed when she felt the cigarette touch her skin. Jawahar took the cigarette out and looked at her burnt skin. He pressed on it hard making her scream more.

"4 more to go".

Kesari stood in front of her mother who was glaring at her.

"Where were you Kesari?" Ankara asked.

Kesari looked down. If she told the truth, she would be in a big trouble. But then she couldn't like either.

"I asked where you were at." Kesari kept mum and didn't say a word.

"Okay then let's see who is going to wake up in the morning and give you food." Ankara goes to her bed and sleeps.

Kesari lays down in her bed and closes her eyes. She remembers how close Jawahar got to her. Ankara had told Kesari that is any men goes close to her then she should immediately push the men away and protect herself. Kesari didn't know why her mom has said that but kesari knew one thing. Her mother was always right so Kesari didn't ask her mother anymore questions and kept that in her mind.

That was the only reason her reaction to jawhar being close to her was pushing him away.

But still she wondered what it meant to pleasure your husband.