I'll protect you !

Joel's pov

The party has already begun and Alyssa still hasn't said anything . Jeremiah and I are keeping a look out for Karla . I hope that she doesn't make an appearance .  " Joel come dance with me " Alyssa said while pulling on my arm. Damn this girl is so annoying !!

" No, I don't feel like dancing , I'm waiting for Jeremiah. " I sternly replied.

"Awe come on don't be such a party pooper!" pouting as she grabs my arm.

She will never be on the same level as Karla.

" Look I don't want to dance. Go away and quit pestering me!" I exclaimed.

She looked at me with a glassy look in her eyes. A sly smile spilt across her face a moment later. "Fine I'll leave you alone, but watch out for the little Ice Princess!" she laughed while walking away from me.

"Sup bro?" Finally Jeremiah returned.

"Hey I got some bad news. Alyssa was trying to get me to dance with her but I snapped and told her to go away. She walked off , but she said to watch out for Karla" I gave him a sad look.

"Well damn what we gonna do now?" He asked.

"I don't know, I just don't want her to hurt m.. I mean Karla."

"Man she has you sprung, haha you were about to claim her as yours."

"No I wasn't! Chill out! Setting that aside we need to figure how to keep Alyssa away from Karla.

I nervously walked away. Man he's right, but I don't want to tell him that. All I need to be focused on right now is protecting Karla.

"Aww! Look at who has arrived!" someone said evilly. I hope it's not who I think it is.

I turned around and just as I suspected it's the beautiful Karla. "I can't believe she's here." Jeremiah said surprised.

We're on the same page on this. Why is she even here?

Karla's POV

Why am I even here? It's pointless to be at an event that really doesn't interest me. They all insisted I should come. I guess this is something that can occupy my time.

I walk around the house and viewing people as they are dancing very sexually. Wow another way to get taken advantage of. Just a waste of time.
"Heeey Ice- I mean Karla" I turn around a see the girl who insisted I came. Alyssa I recall that's her name.
"Hello" I responded emotionless.
"Why don't you dance?"

"I don't dance"

"Oh come on I bet you do"

"No I don't, quit pestering me"

"Ooh a feisty one haha! Well there's drinks over at the table why don't you get yourself one?"

"Sure I guess, thanks." I turned around and left to go walk to the table.
The closer I get to the table the more people stare. Let the name calling begin.
"Look it's the ice princess"
"Don't look into her eyes she'll freeze you!"

Wow, such ignorant people. Calling me such names wouldn't do them any good. As I was walking around watching people, I felt an eerie sensation. I turned around and I seen the guy that was attempting to talk to me before. I never quite caught his name, he's quite the good looking one.

Wait?! why am I thinking this way? No person is worth thinking about. I shut everyone out and yet this one is slipping into my head. He starts to approach me, Oh no what does he want . Why can't he leave alone and be like the others? As I was to keep him out of my head, I looked and he was in front of me.

Joel

Wow, She beyond beautiful. Her beautiful crystal blue eyes that just make you want to stare in them for ever.

"Hello, can I help you with something? I remember you when you were attempting to flirt with me" She looked at me just like a doll with no expression.

"Oh, hey .. um well I was just coming to talk to you. I couldn't see you being at one of these parties. The way you are so distant with people. What made you want to come to this one?" I said nervously.

"I honestly don't know, these things are not my forte. I was pestered by some girls to come. Well one was very eager for me to appear here, which I have no idea why. None of this is really consider fun to me." she replied coldly.

"what girl? and well I'm not the partying type. I come to them on some occasions." I bet she's talking about Alyssa.

"She's a cheerleader, I believe she goes by the name Alyssa." She explained.

I still haven't understand why she wants Karla here so badly. I hope I can protect Karla the best I can from her.

"Oh.. I know her. Very well sadly. She's not good people." I replied sternly.

"I can tell. Just the way she acts and the certain vibe she gives. She seems like an Angel, but she's just a wolf in sheep's clothing." She said as if she known her for awhile. Wow atleast she caught on. This girl don't ceases to amaze me.

" More than likely she has something in mind" I looked at her in shock .
" What makes you say that?"

" Her inviting me here just doesn't add up. She's one of the main ones to call me such childish nicknames."

"Well yeah that's true. You're right." Well that puts me at ease, knowing she has a guard up. I wonder what Alyssa is up to.