It's time...

Chapter 1~

Karla's POV

I've been waiting for the return of my father, but I believe that he's forgotten about me. I really don't care now. My father probably has a new wife and kids to think about. No one has ever truly loved me. It was all a bunch of empty feelings and promises.

I've locked my heart and no one will ever find the key. " KARLA,

ANNALICE COME HERE NOW!" I heard my mother's ear shattering voice yelling my name. " Yes Maribel?" I asked in my minoro be voice. My face never changing from its flat expression. look you ungrateful child, I'm getting sick and tired of having you here.

When are you gonna decided to leave?"

She looked at me with angered look on her face and i could see the fury in her eyes. " I'm gonna leave soon , so don't worry about" I said calmly. Before I was able to turn, all I saw was my mother's hand being flung to my face. My cheek was crimson red with a burning sensation. That blow didn't faze me.

I just stood there without a tear holding my cheek and look at my mother having anger and fury in her eyes. " Ugh child you have no right to talk to me that way. I want you gone you hear me. GONE AND OUT OF MY LIFE" She screamed at me with her shaky voice.

I replied back "okay." I walked upstairs to my room to get dressed for school. I decided to wear a gray Mickey Mouse sweatshirt, black skinny jeans, black converse, with a black beanie on the top of my long blonde wavy hair. I put on grayish eyeshadow, eyeliner, and red lipstick and grabbed my backpack on the way the door. It's November, so I felt the cool breeze blow threw my hair. Which made it float a bit then it cascaded down my back.

Everyone at school has many nicknames for me. I get called Ice Princess, emotionless doll, Lifeless, Ms.Untouchable. None of those names hurt my feelings. They can call me names all they want. I'm not here to pleased them. I get into my car and drive off to school. As I was driving I was begining to remember the sweet bitter memories of my father. I was such a stupid child back then. I was filled with emotions that my parents could have used and torment me with. I was pleased when I finally decided to get rid of my emotions. I finally realized I was already in front of the school. It's time to go to highschool.

There's a picture of Karla on the side! ^_^

Please comment and vote my story! Thank you very much :)