lovebug | peter parker

it's been two months since you had seen your boyfriend peter and to say it was killing you was an understatement. you missed his bone crushing hugs, constant little kisses, even his silly science hoodies.

he was constantly texting you during the day trying to cheer you up because he knew how much you missed him.

but also because he missed you even more, if that was possible.

ding

there he is.

pete 💗: good morning gorgeous

y/n: hey handsome, ready for your history quiz? x

pete 💗: hell no but im ready to see you in three days !

you blushed uncontrollably thinking of being smothered by peter at the airport in less then 72 hours.

y/n: i miss you :(

pete 💗: i miss you too babe but it's only three more days

y/n: can you facetime pls? i wanna see your face

pete 💗: two seconds

peter shoved his spider suit out of sight as you still didn't know about your boyfriends double life and he was going to tell you..eventually.

peters name popped up on your phone as you set up the camera.

"oh my god i miss you like hell." you sigh looking at his messy curls and wide smile.

"believe me i miss you more."

"how's queens?"

"boring, boring, boring."

you laughed as he crossed his legs and stared at you smiling like an idiots.

"what are you doing lovebug?" peter looked slightly frazzled as his cheeks were slowly growing a pink tint.

"i am l-looking at you. you look really pretty today, like always." he scratched the back of neck as your cheeks grew a matching pink tint.

"god i miss you peter."

"i miss you too.."

you both talked for the rest of the night, laughing until your bellies ached and your cheeks had permanent smile lines from how happy you were to just see him.

i love y'all so much like wtf i leave for 2 weeks and i come back to 4K views? legit sobbed so mega grateful ♥️

side note thinking of writing some other books, specifically of our main man peter parker? let me know if you would give it a read, have some ideas but i mean maybe you guys just like the lil imagines.

okay i am done being a nerd for one day

- alycia 🦋