Chapter 10

What happened after the battle

What happened the couple weeks after HUnter defeated Alpha Blade, the new pack merge with ours and Hunter and I were made alpha's of the whole pack, the ceremony was beautiful. after the ceremony Hunter made a deal with a neighboring pack and we traded lands, they got the land that Alpha Blade had and we got theirs, giving our pack more space since the merge made our territory crowded, the alpha of the neighboring pack accepted eagerly, because Blade's land was a bit bigger than theirs was anyways. 

Shortly after the ceremony, we found out we were having a baby boy, in four months time, being alpha's we had our young sooner than normal wolves, where they had theirs at six months. 

4 months later

"Hunter i'm going to kill you," I scream in between pants and contractions, " you did this to me," I growled, while squeezing his hand. He just remains at my bedside with a smile on his face, waiting for our baby boy to come. 

"Ok Luna, one more push and he should be here," the doctor says exhausted and bruised. ok maybe he got my wrathe as well, by getting kicked in the face, as my first big contraction hit, "one last pushed at the next contraction,Now Luna," He says as I scream in pain, and push.

A mintue later, there is a cry, "baby boy," the doctor announces, laying him on my chest, "Congradulations Luna, and Alpha, do you have a name for your son yet," the doctor asks. "Christian Robins," I reply.

Hearing a knocking on the door, "Can we come in now and meet our grandson," I hear Ana say. HUnter looks at me, and I nod my head. 

Hunter opens the door and everyone pours in, almost falling because they were leaning on the door. HUnter and I start laughing. 

Ana runs up to me and baby Christian,can I hold him, she asks in complete awe. "Yes, you may," I tell her. she takes Christian in her arms, "John look, our grandbaby," She coos. My dad walks up and looks at Christian, "He's adorable, and I get to watch him grow up," my dad says with a smile, taking him from Ana. "Whats his name," everyone asks. 

"Christian Robins," Hunter says proudly.

    *There will be a squeal to this book, called "Alpha Christian."

*I hope everyone enjoyed the book, please vote,coment and share.