Alex- Opposites Attract

Start from the beginning

"I apologize Alex, I don't know what came over me..." Y/N looked up at Alex with a submissive face. Alex got a little flustered but quickly hid it.

"D-Don't apologize. I'm just glad you're not hurt, that's all." The two love struck fools separated, but Alex made sure to pay attention to Y/N after what happened.

"Hey Y/N, how about you stop by my house later? I can help you work up your muscle mass." Y/N's face lit up.

"Really? I wouldn't be intruding would I?"

     "Nah, my grandparents are chill. Trust me, you'll want to thank me afterwards."

     "Well I suppose it wouldn't hurt...very well Alex. I except your invitation." Y/N said goodbye and walked back home to prepare. Alex watched them leave and gave a small fist pump.

     Alex went back to his house with a pep in his step, catching the attention of his loving grandmother, Evelyn.

     "My my, Alex certainly seems more energetic than usual. Wouldn't you agree George?"

     "Eh? Really? I didn't notice." George replies in a cranky tone.

     Y/N arrived a few hours later in an oversized track suit. They were greeted at the door by Evelyn, who happily invited them inside.

     "It's so lovely to see you Y/N."

     "THANK YOU FOR INVITING ME INTO YOUR HOME MRS MULLNER!" Y/N exclaimed.
Brain power: 100
Speech skill: 3

     "Oh there's no need to be so formal Y/N. Now scurry off to Alex's bedroom. It's alright, he's expecting you." Y/N nodded and made their way to Alex's room.

"It's open!" Y/N heard Alex say from inside. When they opened the door however, they  were lucky enough to see a beautiful sight indeed. Picture it, Alex weightlifting without a shirt on. Sweat dripping from his forehead down to his torso with an intense expression. It took everything Y/N had to not pass out right then and there.

"Yo Y/N! Glad you could make it! Ready for some intense training?" Alex asked as he set his weights aside and walked towards the flustered farmer.

"I-I-I-I-" Y/N could barely form words because they were to busy staring the jocks toned body.

"Oh yeah, sorry I don't have a shirt on. I think working out with one kinda gets in the way." Y/N snapped out of their trance.

"ITS FINE. YOU LOOK GREAT!" They exclaimed.

"I know right?" Alex chuckled. Although he was fully aware of how fit he was, he was still happy that Y/N noticed his looks.

"By the way, nice track suit. Great choice. Well then, shall we?" Alex asked.

"Uh yes, lets. S-So, whats the first step?" Alex motioned Y/N to his workout mat in the center of his room. He showed Y/N some beginning stretches and basic sit ups. I'd be lying if Y/N did it no problem.

     Luckily, Alex was there to help them along the way and eventually, they got the hang of it. They were much slower than Alex of course. How fast was he? Well, think of Maki from Danganronpa V3. You're welcome.

     "Well, I'd say that was very productive." Y/N said.

     "Totally, there's just one more thing I want you to work on." Alex pointed to the weights that he was using from before.

     "I'm not so sure I'm able to use those correctly."

     "Don't be like that Y/N! You won't know unless you try!" Knowing Alex would just keep pushing them, Y/N had no choice but to attempt to lift the dumbbell.

     The first attempt didn't go so well. The farthest Y/N got to lifting it was barely two inches off the ground before giving up. Alex chuckled to himself and smiled at Y/N's attempt to lift the dumbbell.

     "It's okay, Y/N we can try a different way." Alex shimmied his way behind Y/N, who mustered up all their strength to lift the dumbbell. This caused Y/N to fall backwards. And ended up, yes you guessed it. They ended up falling into Alex's...HOT-ABS.
(Jesus author calm down.)

     Alex quickly wrapped is arms around Y/N's waist, forcing Y/N to melt into his embrace.

     "We have got to stop doing this Y/N." The two shared a laugh but the room quickly went silent. Y/N turned to face Alex, both of their faces redder than Robins hair. They couldn't take it anymore.

     Before they knew it both of them connected their lips together. It started out innocent at first but quickly grew more risqué. I'm taking full on tongue wrestling action. (I'm so sorry.) Since Y/N was a bit shorter than Alex he took it upon himself to lift them up in his arms. Y/N instinctively wrapped their legs around him and Alex gently pinned them against the wall.

     They finally allowed themselves to breathe, both panting and flustered. Y/N rested their head on Alex's chest and Alex held them close.

     "Wow...I think an artery just hardened." Y/N said still out of breath.

     "Y-Yeah, I think mine hardened too."

     (I'm going to hell.)

     "A-Alex! That's not what I meant!"

     "I know. Which is why I want you to spend the night. Just for tonight."

     "I...Very well."

     "Since I wasn't very good with, what do you call it? Bio-logy, I thought you could help me understand it more." Y/N gave out a weak laughed and pecked his lips.

     "I came to that conclusion Alex. I'd be more than happy to educate you."

     George was cranky the next morning, due to the fact that he couldn't get any sleep.

     "What were they building in there?! All that banging was driving me nuts!"

     "I wouldn't worry yourself over it dear." Evelyne said.

     "I'm sure they figured it out."

——————————————————————

     I was feeling a little daring with this chapter. You're welcome.

     So I need your guys' help. I put up a voting poll on the Sam one shot but not a whole lot of people voted.

     I'd really appreciate it if you could vote for who you wanted. I'll give you a week starting from today to vote. If there aren't enough votes Ill come to a conclusion my self, but I want to hear your voices.
(Put your vote next to the characters you want)
Emily

Maru

Hailey

Penny

     And since a certain someone asked for it, after the poll is over and the one shot is completed, I will make a part 2 to Sam's one shot! Yay!