Chapter 5 *: Talking

Auther-nim pov

They talked for hours, both enjoying the company. That's when Todoroki got a phone call. He said he had to get it. He came back in and said he needed to go.

Todoroki's pov

I took the phone call, it was my assistant he said there was some important business that needed to be done. I walk back into the room, and Midoriya instantly shoots his head towards me. Hey Midoriya I need to go, but we could set up a time to meet. Here or anywhere you want to, I said to him. He looked upset at first but then brightened up.

Midoriya 's pov

I was upset that he had to leave but when he said we could meet up sometime. I was really happy. It could be a date I thought. I blushed at my thought. He looked at me then freaked out. "Are you ok , your red are you sick , how do you feel". I giggled he stoped and looked at me. It's cause you han- I cut myself off. It's cause your funny face you were making. Phew I almost said handsome, I said to my self.

Magical time skip brought to you by Kachan *: Oi Deku

Auther-nim pov

It was the day of their "date" as Midoriya called it. They had gone outside for a picnic. Wow doing that literally what happens in almost every story. No ok bye! They were eating peacefully enjoying there meal. Midoriya started to get tired after their meal. With a full belly he fell over on Todoroki's shoulder. Classic!! Todoroki looked at him and hummed in approval. He leaned back against the tree and fell asleep. The doctor also known as Dr. All might was out for a stroll. He noticed the two and just had to take a picture. They were just to cute. He snuck away without waking them. He decided to show them to the others therapists.

What will happen next?
Leave a comment if you would like me to add something.
346 words.
Bye see you soon.