Chapter 1 *: Again

Midoriya pov

Here again the doctor in front of me says. "Midoriya it's your 3rd time this year. Why do you keep trying?.
Why do they talk so much. "Midoriya can you answer my question". A nurse standing by the fire speaks up, "Sir they might not talk he could be scared". The doctor sits up "Alright can you please take him back Mrs.Momo". The nurse walks forward and gently takes my hand "come on dear".

   Magical time skip*: By Midoriya's smile

The bright lights hurt my eyes but why would they care. Right now I'm in "my" room they won't let me leave until I eat my food.Just like last time. Oh, I guess I forgot to introduce myself. Hi, my name Izuku Midoriya I'm 18 years old I've self harmed since I was 15 and I've had 3 suicide attempts. That's why I'm hear again the mental hospital. Well what can I do.
My room was a a off white and my bed had emerald green comforter. I had got to decorate how I wanted to and I like green. I had finished about half of the eggs and toast. I looked up when I heard the door click and I'm walked in Mrs.Momo. "Midoriya dear would you like to go to the common rooms"? (I know nothing about mental hospitals) I shrugged not really caring. She told me to follow her as she held out her hand for me to grab, which I did. We made our way down the hall. It was slightly cold but I dealt. We made it to large swinging doors. They were pure white with a stainless steel door handle. I could see myself in it. We were in the social room I noticed Mina was still here, I slowly walk to her. As she noticed me she smiles, she was always so nice to me. As we greeted each other we started up a really good conversation.

Another time skip*: By the angry Pomeranian

Midoriya's pov

Mrs.Momo had taken me to go get dinner as I was sitting there talking to Mina I felt something drip down the back of my head. I could hear snickering behind me, as I look back I could see Kachan also formally known as my old friend. He had gotten here about the same time as me. He was standing behind me snickering as chunky potatoes slid down my head. I had started to tear up as it slipped into my lap as he just laughed. Mina looked upset, but couldn't do anything that's when I heard "Hey what the heck"?!

So updated version what do you think?