Gold

My cheeks grow warmer as I think of my sweet green-ette best friend. Sweet little Izuku.
I hadn't told him I'd be showing up to his house before the party after all he's far too sweet to complain.
I desided to go for a black body suit and a pair of maroon thigh high boots. I grin taking in my apperence as I brain my long fushia hair.
I've grown so used to dressing "slutty" that it nolonger bothered me anymore.

At first it was a nessesary. I had to embrace the fact that people only ever saw me as a,
sex object.
But now...

As weird as it sounds.
I've grown to enjoy the austhetic.
Once I finally started enjoying the look that was once forced on me... I finally felt like I was taking my body back.

Having a 'normal' friend like Izuku was a massive part of that.

Something pulled me out of my thoughts and caught my attention.
A letter hung from the door, normally something this trivial wouldn't cross my mind but... The envelope was a vivd crimson, there was no stamps or address writen on the front...
I use my clawed finger to tear open the letter. Letting out a frustrated grunt as I realise who this letters from.

'To whom it may concern,

As an official member of our prestigious organisation you are now required to follow our strict rules.

×Wear this tag at all times.
×Never share information with none authorised personnel.
×Wear professional atire when out in public.
× Do not engage with anyone from any other competing organisations without permission from those more qualified.
× Never say no to the boss.

Failour to follow these rules may result insevere punishment or death.
However if you follow our guidelines we will reward you handsomely.

Sincerly,
The red faction.
Japan.'

"Jesus, what the hell have I gotten myself into?" I gulp, small beads of nervous sweat drips down my pink skin.
The words' never say no to the boss' and 'death' play over and over again in my head.
I don't want to become a play thing for that damn mob-boss. I knew that job was far too good to be true.
Why would a singer need a tag?
This is so redicoulous!
I look down at the tag. It had a beautiful crimson chain complementing the shiny golden tag.

Wait....

Gold?

WHY IN THE FUCK AM I A GOLD!

I threw my tag in my purse and ran from my home terrified of what id gotten myself into and not wanting to face the men who would be coming to take me away from my home in a few hours.