Arrangements of marriage

Third person pov:
In the busy city of Bangkok to business mans are giving marriage proposal for each others children. Both are having sons only. They wanted to expand their business as the are business partner. Both wanted to talk to their sons. So now let's see what are their sons reaction to it .
Kongpob pov :
I was working on a project in the company when my dad suddenly called me to his cabin. " Sawadee krap por , do you called me " ." sawadee krap kong take a seat please I want to talk to you about something ". "What is it por". "Son I want you to marry Mr. Rojnapat's only son Arthit Rojnapat". Kongpob was shocked to hear it but he knows his dad very well that he wanted to expand his business so he agreed . His dad was happy to hear it.

That day after work when kongpob went home during dinner his parents are discussing about the wedding ceremony they asked kong some ideas and finished their dinner. In his room kongpob is thinking about his future plans and how would be his soon to be husband will be . Will that person will be able to like him or not. Because until that he did not have interest in anyone. And he went to sleep.

Arthit pov:
Arthit is in his college studying 3rd year of engineering. When he in lunch he got a call from his father he greeted his father and asked what's the matter. "Hello por why did you call me middle of lunch". His father said " son come home today for dinner I want to talk to you". Arthit is little bit confused but he agreed.

After college when he went home. His mother and father greeted him. While having dinner his father said "son I want you to marry Mr.Suthiluck only son kongpob Suthiluck". Arthit was shocked to hear that but he know his father will always want him to be happy . So he thought for some time and then agreed to it.

After finishing dinner Arthit went to his room and lied in his bed and thought about his future husband and how will he behave to him. He was confused but don't want to go against his father so he think about his future husband and drift into sleep.

Third person pov:
Even though they both are curious about their future husband character. They both wanted to meet each other . Their parents have decided to get them married in one week. They tried to meet each other with the help of their parents but both are busy with their work so they can't meet. Kongpob is busy with his business and Arthit is busy with his college work so they both did not meet each other. Even their wedding suits are selected by their parents.

_ _ _\ _ _ _

Author note:
Remember in this story they will not meet each other till their marriage in next chapter I will write about the wedding. In this story I have make Kongpob as a business man and soon to be CEO. But Arthit is a college student who is studying engineering in 3rd year so bye until next chapter.