Chapter 11

~Teresa's POV~

It was six in the morning when I was woken up by my phone ringing. I sat up and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Hey."

"What's up colson?"

"Come outside. I have something for you."

"Ok I'll be right down."

I got up and walked downstairs and outside. Colson was standing in the driveway. I walked over to him and hugged and kissed him. He handed me a hoodie.

"What's this for?"

"It's for you to wear."

I smiled and put it on. It was big on me. I hugged him again. We talked for a while and then he left. I walked in the house on my phone. My parents were sitting in the kitchen.

"Hey baby."

"Hey guys."

"Where have you been?"

"Mrs Allen's house."

They nodded and I went and sat down at the table. We were eating and talking. My mom looked at me.

"That's a cute hoodie. Where did you get it?"

"One of my friends got it for me."

She smiled and nodded. My dad finished eating and left for work. My mom waited until my dad was gone to talk to me.

"Baby who's hoodie is that?"

"You can't tell dad but it's Mgks."

She smiled.

"That's nice he let you wear it."

"Yea and mom there is more I got to tell you that you can't tell dad."

"Ok sweetie I won't."

"Me and MGK had sex."

She just looked at me and smiled.

"Baby I'm happy for you."

"Wait really?"

"Yea. Every time you come home from work or Mrs Allen's house you are always happy."

I smiled. My dad came back in the house because he forgot his wallet. He grabbed his wallet and kissed our heads and walked out and headed to work. Me and my mom sat there talking about me and MGK. She wanted to know how we met and when we met. I told her everything.

"So are you guys dating?"

"No."

"Seriously? You guys aren't dating yet."

"No mom."

"You guys should. You guys would be a great couple."

"I know I we would but he is slims bestfriend and dad wouldn't like us dating. I don't want to betray either one of them because my feelings got in the way of my relationship with both of them."

"Baby they shouldn't dictate your feelings towards that boy."

I looked at her and smiled.

"Mom you know what your right."

"I know. I'm always right." We both laughed and went back to eating. I was thinking about what my mom said.

"I think I'm gonna ask colson out today when he gets back home."

"Colson?"

"That's Mgks real name."

"Oh." She laughed.

We finished eating and we went and sat down in the living room. My phone rang and I got up and went outside. Colson was standing outside.

"Hey colson."

"Hey Teresa."

"Colson I have a question."

"What's up?"

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

"Yea I will. I've been wanting to date you for a while."

I smiled and we kissed.

"So when can I meet your daughter?"

"She is suppose to be up here sometime soon."

"Let me know when she comes up here baby."

"I will."

We hugged and he left and I walked inside.

"So..?"

"We are dating."

"I knew it would happen."

I laughed and we watched tv until we got tired. We went to bed and all I could think about was colson.