Chapter 8

~Teresa's POV~

I woke up and the girls were gone. I got out of bed and started to walk to the door when I seen a piece of paper. I walked over to the paper and seen it was a note from the girls.

We went home. Call us when you wake up. We love you. Hope you slept well.~love your girls♥️

I smiled and set the note in my box where I keep all my important things. I walked out my room and to the bathroom. I freshened up and walked back to my room. I sat in bed and called my friends.

"Hey!"

"Hey!"

"What's up?"

"Nothing bored asl."

"Same."

"Did Colson call you back?"

"How did you know he didn't answer last night?"

"I heard it ring both times and go to voicemail."

"Oh but no he didn't answer. I'm gonna try calling and texting him in a few minutes."

"Ok boo let us know how it goes."

"Ok bye."

"Ok."

They hung up and I tried to face time Kells. It rang and went to voicemail. I tried to FaceTime him again and it went to voicemail. I called his number twice and they both went to voicemail. I texted him and he left me on read. I texted him again a couple of times. He left me on read again. I texted my friends and told them and I put my phone face down on my dresser and got into bed and laid down facing away from my door. I started crying. My phone kept blowing up. I put it on do not disturb and cried. There was a knock on the door. I didn't answer and it opened and I heard my moms voice.

"Baby breakfast is downstairs."

"I'm not hungry."

"Ok."

She left and I heard the door close. I got up and locked the door. I got into bed and cried myself to sleep. I was woken up by a knock on the door.

"Who is it?"

"You're parents."

"Go away please."

I heard footsteps go downstairs. I went back to sleep. I was waken up again by a knock on my door.

"Who is it?"

"You're friends."

I got out of bed and unlocked the door. I opened it and they came in. I sat on the bed and they sat on the floor.  They looked at me.

"What's wrong bae?"

I was quiet for a couple minutes.

"I FaceTimed and called Kells and he sent me to voicemail and I know he isn't sleep or performing. I texted him and he left me on read. I don't know what I did to him for him to be mad at me." I started tearing up.

"Babes you didn't do anything. He is a rockstar you gotta understand he probably is fucking another bitch because that's just what he does."

They looked at each other and we all laughed.

"Babes get dressed we are going to get you that car you want and go gets something to eat and then we are going clubbing."

We looked at each other and I went and grabbed my party outfit.

I chose skinny jeans that stopped under my belly ring and a tube top that showed my stomach. I changed and put no bra on under my tube top. I chose black high heels. I put them on did my hair in a tight bun. I did a dark makeup look and I put in my big hoops with my name.

"You guys ready?"

"Yea let's go. Shit Teresa you look so hot you are gonna be getting all the attention tonight."

"Shit I need since Kells ass wants to ignore my ass."

We all laughed and walked downstairs.

"We are leaving mom and dad. I will be back tonight!"

"Have fun!"

We grabbed our stuff and walked outside and got in the car. Mandy started the car up and pulled out the driveway. She headed to the car lot so I can buy my car. We pulled into the car lot and I bought this cute fancy expensive car that I saved up for. I paid in full and it's mine and I grabbed the keys and got in and I followed Mandy to the club. We pulled into the club and parked our cars. We shut them off and got out. We waited in line and finally paid to get in. We went to the bar and bought drinks. I put my phone in my back pocket.

We were drinking our drinks and listening to the songs. I ordered another drink after the four I had. I started to feel tipsy.

"Let's go dance guys." We smiled and got up to dance. We were dancing in the dance floor with our drinks in our hands when one of Kells songs came on. I stopped and then started dancing again. I felt hands on my hips and I looked behind me and seen this fine ass light skin. I smiled and started grinding on him. I put my hand around his neck and he moved one of his hands from my waist to my neck and lightly squeezed. I smiled and I went back to grinding on him. He moved his hand back to my waist. We were dancing and then I went back to get another drink. My friends came over to me and sat down. We all laughed and talked. It was getting late and we decided to leave. I made sure I wasn't too drunk so I could drive my car home. I got in and started it up and pulled out the parking lot.

I headed back to my house. I pulled into the driveway and shut the car off. I got out and locked it. I was about to walk in the house when Michelle called me from across the street.

"Hey Teresa can I come stay the night?"

"Yea!"

She ran over with a bag. I opened the door and we walked in. My parents were in the couch.

"Hey baby."

"Hey guys."

"Who is this pretty lady?"

"Hi. I'm Michelle I moved in across the street while you guys were on vacation."

"Nice to meet you. My name is Mary and this is my husband Tom."

"Nice to meet you."

"You guys too."

They went back to watching tv and me and Michelle walked upstairs to my room. I opened the door and we walked in. I shut the door and she set her stuff down and sat down. I took if my shoes and put them away. I went and changed my clothes. I cleaned my makeup off and changed. I came out and put my jewelry on my dresser. I left my hair up and I plugged my phone in. Me and Michelle sat in my bed and talked until we felt tired. We rolled over and fell asleep.