Chapter 7

~Teresa's POV~

My phone started ringing I sat up and looked at it.

"Shit!"

My friend sat up in the bed.

"What's wrong?"

"Colson wants to FaceTime."

"Answer it."

"Ok."

I answered it.

"Colson!"

"Teresa!"

"What's up?"

I looked over at my friend she smiled and laid back down. I got out of bed and walked over to my dresser.

"Nothing. We are doing a sound check."

"This early in the morning?"

"It's 5:00 in the evening."

"Fr?"

"Yea." He said laughing. I looked at the time.

"It is 5." I started laughing. I turned around.

"Colson brace yourself I'm about to wake them up by screaming."

He looked at me and smiled. I looked at him and smiled. I turned the camera around and I screamed and they all jumped up scared. Me and Colson were laughing.

"What the fuck Teresa!"

"It's time to get up. It's 5 in the evening. Get dressed we are gonna go out and go to this party this boy I know is throwing."

They groaned and got up and went to get dressed. I turned the camera to face me and I set the camera up against my little mirror on my dresser and went through my dresser to find my outfit. I grabbed my white high waisted jeans and a black tube top shirt. I walked out of camera and got dressed. I tucked my top into my pants and I walked back on camera fixing my top. I didn't have a bra on so I had to make sure it stays up while I'm at the party. I grabbed my thigh high black heeled boots. I put them on and I backed up from the camera.

"Colson why do you think of this outfit?"

"You look hot."

"Thank you." I smiled and walked back up to the camera. I put my hair into a high ponytail with two strands of hair hanging out. I did a natural make up style. I put in my earrings and my necklace and I looked into my phone.

"Now how do I look?"

"You look beautiful."

"Aww thank you Colson."

"You're welcome. Aye I gotta go and get ready for the show. Call me after the party."

"Ok I will. Have fun and rage hard."

He looked at the camera and we both smiled. He hung up and I plugged my phone in. I did the girls hair and their makeup. I picked out their jewelry.

"Teresa you are good at styling outfits. I'm coming to you when I need a outfit styled."

We looked at each other and smiled.

"Ok girl I got you." I laughed and we finished. We grabbed our phones and Mandy grabbed her keys and we walked downstairs. My parents weren't home. I grabbed my house key and I stopped on the steps.

"Can y'all take a picture of me?"

Mandy nodded and took the picture on my phone. I posted it on Instagram.

 I posted it on Instagram

We walked to Mandy's car. We got in. The others left last night after the club and went home. Mandy started the car up and pulled out the driveway and headed to the house. I gave her directions and she parked in any open space she could find. She shut the car off and we got out. I walked in front of us. We walked into the open door. There were people everywhere. We made our way to the drinks. We grabbed drinks and we went to dance. I stuck my phone in my back pocket. We were dancing and drinking. I was laughing with my friends when my friends stopped laughing and looked behind me.

"What?" I turned around and I seen my ex James there with another girl.

"What the fuck is he doing here?"

"I don't know but I don't care anymore. He isn't my boyfriend. That girl can deal with him now." I turned and laughed. We continued to dance and drink and then I heard James voice behind me.

"Teresa? Is that you?"

I turned around.

"What do you want James?"

"I'm just here to party like everyone else. I gotta say you are looking hot tonight."

"Thank you but can you go party with your girl somewhere else." I rolled my eyes and turned around with my back to him. I continued to dance and drink. We partied hard until we were ready to leave. We left the party and got into Mandy's car. She pulled out the spot and headed back towards my house.

"Mandy can you stop at the store so we can grab a couple things."

"Yea."

She headed towards the store. I was on my phone. I had Colson's contact name pulled up and I was considering whether I should face time him or not. I decided not too and I cut my phone off. She pulled into the parking lot and we got out and ran into the store real quick. We grabbed the few items and headed out the store. We got in the car and headed to the beach to sit and watch the water. We pulled into the beach parking lot and got out and sat on the wall and watched the water. We all talked and laughed and had a great time.

"Guys we should get going."

"Yea we should."

We walked back to her car and got in. She started it up and headed to my house. She pulled into the driveway and cut the engine off. We grabbed the bags and got out. We walked to the door and I unlocked it and we walked in. I shut the door and put the keys in the bowl. I locked it and we headed upstairs to my room. We opened the door and walked in. We set the stuff down and sat down.

"Mandy I need to go buy a car tomorrow afternoon. You guys wanna come with?"

"Yea. We can."

We talked and laughed and then they plugged their phones in and laid down and fell asleep. I couldn't sleep. I kept thinking about Colson. I unlocked my phone and FaceTimed Colson. It rang for 15 minutes and then it stopped because he didn't answer. I called his number and it rang and went to voice mail. I decided to text him.

M-Hey Colson. You up? I tried to FaceTime you and call you and you didn't answer. Anyways good night and talk to you tomorrow.

I sent the text and it said delivered and it stayed that way so I cut my phone off and turned the light off and rolled over and just looked at the wall. I couldn't sleep. I kept trying to but it wasn't working. I kept thinking about Colson not answering. Is he mad at me? He can't be mad at me because I didn't do anything. Maybe he'll call tomorrow. I finally was able to go to sleep.