"Hyun, I think you .. should be the Queen of Chef" she said in a very serious tone of voice that made her laugh, and also breathed a sigh of relief. This person, is it necessary to show off like that? Immediately, Irene’s beautiful smile like flowers blossomed.

"Delicious like that?" Irene asked cheerfully. Seulgi quickly nodded her response, making her happy. In the end, her whole effort was well paid.

"Yes, very delicious. You eat it too," she said, then picked up the food for her. Irene didn't understand why now she felt, just watching Seulgi eating was enough to make her satisfied. It was, she was quickly frightened by that thought, just bowing her head to eat. After eating a few spoons, Seulgi asked.

"Hyun, are you from Seoul?" Irene looked up at her.

"Why do you suddenly ask?" Seulgi shrugged and smiled.

"Nothing, just want to know a little more about you. You may not tell me." This is the first time after many months of mutual acquaintance, Seulgi was curious to know about her story. Irene is extremely curious to know her story. So, she thought, some basic information could be revealed. Also, she really didn't want to admit it, but since when did Irene give birth to a kind of trust for Seulgi. Which she never gave to anyone. She was too sincere and miserable, making Irene not stop being sympathetic.

"I am not a Seoulian. I was born in Daegu, my family moved to Seoul when I was in the third grade." At least she was telling the truth to her. However, she was just nodding and agreeing with her.

"I also think you're not a Seoul person" Irene heard that, which was quite unexpected. It is true that she still has a bit of exposure to the Daegu man because her parents are there. However, there are also very few, hard to detect. No one had ever known this before, but only when she said it did they know. She didn't expect Seulgi to be able to.

"Is it obvious?" It is true that Irene did not hide her surprise, she quickly asked again. She really wanted to know what she had unlike Seoul. As a child, when she first moved to the city, she was always bullied by her classmates. That she was a native, her voice was very different from urban, so .. she was a little shy.

"Just some of the words you used, or some of the accents are not the same as the ones here. Don't worry, because I love you so much I just pay close attention to that. Actually, things it was very difficult to detect" Seulgi still slowly eat. What she didn't know was that she had succeeded in stunned Irene. She was so shocked that Seulgi could pay attention to her so much, even the people around her always said that she loved her but could not pay attention to these small things. Seulgi had loved her so much, in the end, to be able to pay attention to every sound up and down in her voice. At the same time, she was also surprised when she could say such natural love. Suddenly, she was a little moved inside, wanting to tell Seulgi everything.

"Seulgi .. You ... never wondered what I do?" Seulgi, who was bowing her head very well, looked up at her.

"Aren't you a climbing instructor?" This question was like pulling her back to reality. Irene blamed herself, what did she think? Of course, she couldn't tell her the truth.

"Well, I mean, have you never wondered why I chose this job or anything related to me? You just want to know if I'm a Seoul person?" She said. She looked at her, silently took a tissue and wiped her mouth, then chuckled softly.

"I just feel, if you want to tell me, you will say it. I will just listen to you, I don't ask you to do anything" Irene doesn't know if this is Seulgi's ability. How could she always say sweet things, make her want to trust her like that? Irene was embarrassed and just nodded silently, then distracted Seulgi.

"What about you, Seulgi. I feel like we've known each other for a while, but I don't know anything about you either" Irene said. Seulgi immediately smiled, then put her hand on her chin and stared at her. She nodded slightly towards her.