"Hyun" Seulgi smiled wickedly, then quietly called. "Hm?" "What do you think about watching horror movies?" This question made Joohyun quite surprised. It was late at night, this rabbits came to argue that she didn't dare, wanted to go see a ghost? Well, she had no problem with that either. "Okay," she answered softly. Seulgi didn't think Irene would be so fast and agreed. She even thought that her voice was embarrassing because she was frightened. So she smiled and walked over to shoulder Irene’s shoulder. "Come on, there's nothing to be afraid of. There's me here."

It is, in the theater, the flag is turned upside down. Seulgi has never seen horror movies, so she didn't know it would be so scary. Especially the creepy sound like someone who was stalking her legs made Seulgi scared of goosebumps.

The movie of two people watching is about a Japanese girl who died unjustly in a village. Her soul could not escape, so she turned into a devil under various forms to avenge. The content is not too new compared to normal horror movies. However, Japanese techniques, sounds and scary urban legends that are integrated into it make Seulgi sweat all over.

Irene sat watching it very ridiculously, compared to the documentaries about the murder killings or the crime of robbing the true remains that she had seen, this film was like a children's movie. Even, Irene even heard a lot of savage confessions by extremely barbaric drug dealers or traffickers. So when it comes to scenes where ghosts are scary, everyone swings, Irene is still as calm as if nothing happened.

Suddenly, she felt that her sleeve was clenched. Seulgi had been afraid of her cold earlier, so she gave her a vest. In the dim light of the theater, Irene turned her head to look at Seulgi and couldn't help but feel funny. Her whole body was stealthily attached to her. One of Seulgi's hands was clinging to her sleeve, she thought it was Seulgi's face, if not for sure, she would grab her arm and squeeze it. The other hand was holding a bunch of her hair that covered her eyes, only to leave a tiny gap that was enough to see half the screen. Seulgi's expressions constantly makes Irene know how scared she is.

Irene just smiles, softly poking Seulgi is a coward. But she was not too small to tease Seulgi when she was scared. In return, she gently reached out for her to wear the vest. Seulgi seems to be too scared, not even aware of her actions. Irene just stretched out her hand, she quickly embraced it, then stuck it to her.

When carrying her back, Irene also felt that Seulgi was extremely nervous. Was the movie just so scary? Why is her body so sweaty, but also pale? However, she did not ask. Just silently chuckling inside. What an idiot.

It was, when taking her to the door of the room, Seulgi tried to stop her from entering. Irene stopped, looked at Seulgi who was holding her hand and waited for her to say something. It took a long time for Seulgi to distort.
"Hyun, let me sleep at your house tonight. Please I beg you" she said, shaking Irene’s rigid arm. Honestly, she didn't know if she wanted to let Seulgi stay. However, she recalled the last time she rejected Seulgi, she was really hurt by her words. Adding Seulgi's face expression now looked so pitiful that she was a little uneasy to refuse.

Yet when she was silent, Seulgi thought she was about to reject her, but tonight she couldn't really be alone. When she blinked, she saw the face of that demon show up, how could she go to sleep? At any cost, Seulgi must sleep at Irene’s house today.
"Let's go, Hyun. I can sleep on the sofa too. Please, please" Seulgi said as if she was about to cry to make Irene hard enough to sigh in agreement.
"Alright, alright" She said, then opened the door for her to go inside. Seulgi smiled cheerfully.

What made Irene surprise, was Seulgi who was very peaceful with the sofa. She also thought that she would ask to sleep with her. By the time she finished washing, lying on the bed, Irene still felt strange.