| Form |

Please remember the following

× Be detailed, I want you to out time into your ocs and yes you may add character development after the roleplay had gone underway to expand your ocs. Please but time into your character and carefully plan it out. It doesn't have to be a novel type form, but it does need to have good sentences and not lists.

× Be diverse, I want different races my friends, not all white mary sues (and yes this is coming from a white girl who is all for diversity)

× Yes you may tag me, no need to ask me but please tell me that you are so that I won't be worrying.

× Now that you have your role you have a week to get me in the form, if you need a extended deadline, please tell me but it is no more than three days.

× I want real people for your face claims, with names and a lot of pictures because I am going to be needing them. If you need help I have a whole Pinterest board dedicated to face claim ob my account KnightOfNarnia.

× Make sure with your secret you give me a detailed reason on what happened for them to keep that secret.

× As for names I need a first, middle and surname, get creative, make them memorable and unique!

____________________________________

Role:

Name:

Age:

Gender:

Sexuality:

Face Claim:

Personality:

Likes:

Dislikes:

Strengths:

Fears/Weaknesses:

Secret:

Family:

Backstory:

Other: