The plan!

*I should find a way to get back to earth and to Tulsa if I can get everyone distracted long enough that I can get into an escape pod and hack the system into thinking it's a delivery ship going to get another shipment no one would know it's me I'd also have to hack the security cameras to so they don't see me the only way I can do that is to turn off all the power to the base so not even the doors will track if someone has gone through one* he starts looking into more information looking at all the computer files and camera files seeing how hard or easy it will be and how long this project will take years months weeks days? The planning will take at least 3 days and then at least 1 day to do it and then it will be months until he gets to earth so he will have to think of a way to trick them long enough or at least hack the escape pod that he is going to use so if they try to make it come back it won't until gardener is on earth and out of the ship* gardeners thinking gets stopped by a knock at his bedroom door he opens the door to see Jennifer and Karen at his door they are both like his nurses/moms because I dosen't have a real mom anymore after his real mom died after giving birth to him* Good morning girls he says politely. Good morning gardener how are you today how do you feel you have been sleeping in a lot lately how are you feeling? Karen says. Yeah how are you feeling today gardener? Jennifer asked to. I'm good I have been staying up later at night so I'm slee in a lot more gardener says.oh ok well if you don't feel good or feel anything anything at all let us know ok Jennifer says.ok I will gardener says. Ok well see you later Jennifer and Karen says as they walk off. Gardener quickly runs over to his computer and looks up some things types some things down and then writes some of it down in a notebook then he hides the notebook under his bed in a backpack that he has hidden under his bed to he had most of the things he needed packed in the backpack.He looks around and listens to see if anyone is coming he does this every few seconds and minutes he is listening closely while he packs.