The chat!

Gardener wakes up to see messages from Tulsa he gets up and walks over to his computer and reads his messages. Tulsa:hey are you up? Hey it's been a while are you up?you never sleep in this long are you ok? Gardener:yeah I'm up sorry I didn't get back to you I was sleeping in and yes I'm ok. Tulsa:oh good thank god you are ok I was so worried about you don't scare me like that! Gardener:I'm sorry I'll try and not sleep in again*he says jokingly*I'll get a alarm or something anyways how are you today? Tulsa I'm great how about you? Gardener:I'm sleepy still but good. Tulsa:You feeling ok? Gardener:yes I am don't worry about me I'm ok do you want to facetime? Tulsa:sure let's do that.*Tulsa clicks the facetime button and the call pops up on gardeners computer he clicks accept call* Gardener:I wish I could be with you right now it sucks up here. Tulsa:I know gardener but we both know you can't do that. Do what? gardener says. Come to earth you can't come to earth it's not safe for you you would die if you came to earth or get really hurt.you know what I mean don't act dumb! Tulsa says. Fine I know I'm just saying I'm not actually going to do it I mean well I can't do it anyway if if i wanted to i couldn't. gardener says but hesitated. What was that for you seemed to hesitate when you said that? Tulsa asked. Oh nothing. gardener says lying. You sure you seem to be lying? Tulsa said. I'm not lying why would I lie? gardener says still lying. Ok whatever well I got to go but I'll call you back later when I get back kendra and I are going shopping! Tulsa says. Ok have fun bye love you Tulsa! Gardener says. Bye gardener love you! Tulsa says before hanging up the call* when the chat/call ends Gardener sighs and starts thinking.