The Black Swordsman is coming

◇Kirito◇
~~~~~~~~~~~
I grabbed a pumpkin spice iced coffee from Andrew. I tried a sip of it. It was pretty good, but not as good as how Shino made me it. I sighed.

Shino where are you....

I felt a pat on my shoulder and I looked over at Sugu who was giving me a soft smile. Even though she was my cousin, she still felt like a sister to me. Someone who was always there for me before the SAO incident, after and when I lost Asuna. Now I lost Shino.

"It's gonna be okay, onii-chan. We're gonna find Shino-san in no time!" She reassured.

"I know...I'm just really worried about her...I dont want to lose her like I lost Asuna back in SAO..." I muttered. Tears started to well up behind my eyes.

"I know, onii-chan. But you gotta stay strong for right now. Were gonna find her."

I know Sugu meant well.

I downed my iced coffee and put the cup back on the table. I sighed, but then got slightly startled when my phone started to go off.

I pulled my phone out of my pocket and saw that it was Kikuoka calling.

"Kikuoka, what's up?" I ask. I really hope this had something to do with Shino.

"Hey, Kirito..."

"That's Kazuto." I corrected him over the phone.

"Sorry, Kazuto...I think we know where Shino is." Kikuoka says, quietly.

I put my ear closer to my phone to listen. "I'm listening." Sugu leaned in too.

"Shino is trapped in Alfheim Online. The Shinkawa brothers got loose and we think it was because of Kanamoto Atsushi."

My eyes widened in horror. It was Johnny Black. It all made sense now. The threatening texts Shino got a few days ago.

Kanamoto was reaching out to the Shinkawa brothers this whole time. It was all a setup and Shino is in trouble. Dang it.

I slammed my fist on the table and growled in frustration.

"Where is Shino?! I need to find her-"

"Kazuto, you need to calm down. Were gonna help you find Shino and get her to safety. For now, I would stay off of ALO. Tell your friends as well. The game is on lock down for right now." Kikuoka explained.

"I'm not just gonna stand by, I can't!" I yelled. More louder than I meant to. But I needed to find Shino.

"Sorry Kazuto, but you shouldn't go in there right now. But for right now, were gonna locate where Shino is. That's the best we can do for now. Stay safe and out of ALO for now" Kikuoka said, meaning it and then hung up.

I put my phone in my pocket and then clenched my fists. Sugu rested her hand on top of mine and looked at me worried.

"Kikuoka sounds like he might be right. We should stay out of there..." but I shook my head.

My phone started to go off and I pulled it out of my pocket. It was an unknown number. I glanced at Sugu to Andrew and sighed.

"Answer it, man. I'm here for you and I ain't leaving." Andrew reassured. Suguha nodded in agreement.

I unlocked my phone and waited for the other person to answer.

"Hello, Kazuto. Or should I say Kiroto, the Black Swordsman. You know who this is. You don't have to say anything, so just listen to this. We have your precious Sinon. And let's just say, she sure is having a time of her life right now in ALO. Don't even bother trying to find her. Because you won't. Meet us in ALO. You know where." The voice belonged to Kanamoto. That dick.

"Listen...if you hurt Sinon, or any of the Shinkawa brothers do, you're in a world full of hurt and way in over your head. You leave her out of this and keep this fight between us-"

"Just log in and meet us you know where, black Swordsman." Kanamoto interrupted, then the phone line ended.

I locked my phone and put it back into my pocket.

Sugu wrapped her arms around me and I hugged her back. "Its gonna be okay, onii-chan. Everything is gonna be okay."

"Look man, I'm gonna help you. I know you should listen to Kikuoka, but Shino is in danger. I'll help you find her. Let's go into ALO." Andrew said, with a smile.

"Let me help too, onii-chan." Sugu added. I sighed and nodded.

"I know. Thanks, guys. It helps..but I cant ask and put you guys in danger, too. I need to do this alone."

Sugu shook her head. "No, onii-chan! You cannot do this alone! Whether you like it or not, were all here for you. I wanna help you find Shino-san because I'm also worried about her, and I'm not letting you go alone."

"I'm in this too, man." Andrew agreed.

I sighed and shook my head. I have the best sister(cousin), and best friends I could ever ask for.

"Alright. Let's do this, then." Me, Sugu and Andrew stacked fists.

I did a group text to Tsuboi, Karen, Elsa, Asougi, Rika, and Keiko.

Sugu and Andrew watched as I typed to the group.

~~~~~~~~~
Kazuto:I need your guy's help. Kikuoka warned me to stay off ALO because he said it was dangerous, but I'm not gonna listen. First off, I need to help find Shino, aka Sinon. She is in danger and she is trapped in ALO. The Shinkawa brothers have her. Kanamoto aka Johnny Black called me on an unknown number. They are all part of the Laughing Coffin group back who murdered a bunch of people back in Sword Art Online. I know I'm asking alot, but I really need your guy's help. I need all the help I can get with getting Shino back.

Tsuboi:Yeah, man. I'm gonna log into ALO with you. Where is Agil and Leafa?

Kazuto:They're both with me now. Thanks man.

Tsuboi:Anytime.

Karen:I'll see if Elsa and Asougi can help me find Shino IRL.

Asougi:Definitely.  I can pinpoint where Shino can be hidden. Leave it to me.

Elsa:I'll help them find her IRL as well.

Karen:We got finding Shino irl, Kazuto. Everything is gonna be okay.

Kazuto:Thank you, guys.

Rika:I'm gonna go with you guys into ALO, too.

Keiko:I'm coming as well!

Kazuto:Alright. Thank you. All of you.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hang in there, Shino. I'm coming. The Black Swordsman is coming.