Alfheim Online~

A/N:Hello everyone!! As I said in the last story I posted, I did say I might do a sequel. Soooo here it is! This is gonna be my own doing and my own ideas. Of course I do not own Sword Art Online. Reki Kawahara does! But this story idea alone I do own. Hope you all enjoy!

《Shino》

It had been a month since the incident happened in GGO. I lost my best friend that day too...Kyuoji Shinkawa. I always thought...he was a friend, but in reality, he was obsessed with that I had to kill a robber in a bank..He wanted to have a life with me, but I didnt want that and he became...insane. Especially with what his brother getting him into.

I'm still going to my school however. I still am avoided by most people in my classes. It did feel lonely, but I had friends outside of school now thanks to Kazuto. Endou and her lackeys avoid me, so no bullying from them or anyone else.

I was in my last class for the day and I was ready for it to be over. My phone started to vibrate. I glanced around to make sure I wouldn't get caught pulling out my phone.

The teacher was busy putting up some notes for study hall this period and the other students were either busy talking quietly one another, reading or doing something quiet. I pulled out my phone and notice it was a text from Kazuto.

Kazuto:Hey, Shino! 😊 wanted to see how you're doing! I know this is kind of last minute, but I wanted to know if we can meet up at Dicey Cafe later. I got something cool to show you if you're up for it!

I quickly looked around again to make sure no one was watching and hid my phone under my desk and texted him back.

Shino:Yeah! We can do that. I'm not really busy or anything, but in school at the moment and it's so boring. 🙄 But luckily this is the last class for the day. 😩

Kazuto:Sounds like a pain. And texting during class, eh? 🤔😉 you bad girl you.

I scoffed and glared as I started to text back.

Shino:Its studyhall, genius. 😒

Kazuto:Well just messing with ya! 😋

Shino:Yeah like you did in GGO pretending to be a girl..huh. 🤨

Kazuto:Yeah...sorry about that. 😅😓 but anyways..if it's easier, I can pick you up after you're off from school. If you're okay with it 😊

Shino:Yeah that would be fine! I'll be done by 230pm.

Kazuto:Alright I'll see you then..miss amazing cute sniper😉

I felt my cheeks heat up at the last text. Did Kazuto literally just call me miss amazing cute sniper?

I shook my head a little and decided to read the rest of the time being in class to get my mind off what just happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally, the final bell rang and I headed out of class, then headed to my locker to grab my shoes and the rest of my stuff. I headed outside where the school gates were and noticed a guy with a black jacket leaning against his motorcycle..just like the day he came and picked me up. Kazuto turned to me and smiled softly.

I walked up to him and smiled trying to ignore some girls snickering and whispering behind me regardless.

《Kazuto》

I took Shino with me to the Dicey Cafe. I had to admit something..when Asuna died after being in SAO with me, I didnt think I could ever move on..but I always had a supportive family and friends. And now having Shino Asada(Sinon) in my life, she fills that void for me. Course no one will ever take Asuna's place, but having Shino by my side really helps. I just dont know how to tell her quite yet.

We finally got to the cafe and I parked my motorcycle in the small parking lot and took off my helmet. Shino took off hers. I helped her down off my bike and we headed in.

"Bout time ya guys got here." Rika said as she crossed her arms over her chest.

"Oh relax. We only got here a few minutes late." I shrugged.

"Oh whatever, Kirito." I shook my head and sighed. No point in arguing with Rika aka Liz. Shes stubborn.

Shino took a seat next to me and then Rika, Keiko, Suguha and Tsuboi all joined us. Andrew came out from an employee room and right up to us.

"Yo, guys. What's up?" He asked.

I cleared my throat. "Well, were mainly gathered here today to invite Shino into playing Alfheim Online." I explain.

《3rd Person》

Shino looked at Kazuto surprised. "Alfheim Online?" She asked in question.

Kazuto nodded. Suguha smiled at Shino. "Its a virtual place kind of like GGO, but more fantasy based. You'll get to fly places..but there is different races to choose from. It's really lot of fun. And it would be so cool to have you, Shino." Sugu explained. Keiko and Rika both nodded in agreement.

"Alright. I'll join." Shino finally agreed.

Kazuto lit up with a big smile and instantly got up from the table and wrapped his arms tightly around her. Shino's cheeks heated up fast and Rika cleared her throat loudly. Tsubki was smirking at the scene.

Kazuto quickly let go of Shino and rubbed the back of his head nervously. "I mean..it would be really cool to have you join us, Si-...Shino."

She laughed a little and nodded.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

《3rd Person》

Kazuto dropped Shino back off at her apartment. He walked her to the elevator and we took it up to the floor where her apartment is. Shino waves to Kazuto and then headed in the direction of her home, but he grabbed her by the hand. She looked at him surprised.

"Wh-what is it, Kazuto?" She asks nervously a little. He let's go of her hand and puts both of his hands on her shoulders.

"Are you sure you want to come onto ALO? If it makes you pressured or uncomfortable in any way..." Shino quickly shook her head and smiled.

"Its really fine. Besides, I need a little change at least in truing something new. I bet itll be fun!" She reasurred him. Kazuto lit up again with the smile Shino loved to see on him.

"Sounds great. So ill see you on in an hour or so?" He asked.

"Absolutely!" Shino wrapped her arms around Kazuto which made him a little surprised, but he returned the hug.

They both let each other go and Kazuto headed back on his motorcycle and headed out.

《Shino》

I felt kind of nervous trying out a new VR game, but I bet it would be lot of fun. I did have an interest with fantasy when I read sometimes..and this change will do me good instead of being on GGO most the time like I have. Kazuto and our friends really were making a big difference in my life..especially Kazuto..I thought about the instant hug in the cafe from earlier he gave me, but quickly shook my head to clear my thoughts.

I grabbed some quick noodles to heat up in the microwave and some tea, then went on my laptop to check up more about ALO. Hello new change.