40.Permanently

Thank you all for being so patient I love you more than words can explain.

tbh I've been avoiding writing the last chapters because when I'm done I won't get to talk to you all anymore and read your comments and it makes me sad.

but here you go. <3

Amelias Pov

I woke up in my own bed and a note leaning against a frame with a picture of Calum and I hugging and smiling on my side table. I stretch then reach for the note.

Amelia, my Amelia,

relax today, then be ready by 8 tonight, I have important news,

meet me by the beach,

I love you,

ps you're so beautiful even when you're sleeping. last night was amazing xx

-Calum x

I smiled and held my breath for a second.

I laid back down and just replayed all my favourite memories with Calum.

I would do anything for him, go anywhere with him. I used to think girls who said that were stupid but he's all I have and I'm okay with that, he's all I need.

I had some coffee, grabbed a book I've been meaning to finish all summer and sat outside.

I was so lost in the book that a couple of hours had went by.

good thing I was in the shade.

I went inside and took a shower, then when I got out I put on mascara and neutral pink lipstick.

I put on my high waisted Jean shorts and tucked in a long sleeved white and black baseball band shirt , brushed through my hair and let the waves fall.

  When I got to the beach I sat in the spot where Calum and I kissed when he saved me from that awkward night at the restaurant.

After a few minutes I saw Calum walking towards me, he looked so amazing, like someone as amazing as him shouldn't even exist.

he was wearing his usual skinny jeans and a tank.

How did I get so lucky..

He got closer and smiled at me. "You knew where to meet me."

"Of course."

He sat down next to me and handed me a rose, and a bag of gummy bears.

"Calum," I smiled wide. "Whats this for?"

"For being you."

I blushed. "Well, thank you but I didn't get you anything." I frowned.

"Youre here aren't you?"

I smiled again and gave him a peck.

"So.. what's the news?"

He took a deep breath. "I've been wanting to ask you this for a while now actually.. "

Oh god I'm so nervous.

"I just.. if you said no I don't know, I don't want you to say no but it's a big deal."

What the hell is he asking? "Okay.."

"My dad wanting me to learn the business, and your ..Ya know, not so family coming back in a few days.. I just, I don't want us to go through anymore obstacles, I want us to be happy."

"Alright.." My anxiety is going up the roof.

"I think we should.. I want us to.." he took another deep breath. "It sounds ridiculous.. but it could work it could... Amelia will you,"

"Uhuh..."

"Will you runaway with me?  Permanently this time. We can live anywhere you want, I have more than enough money, and I know my parents will understand, but we can start our lives somewhere with no more crazy interruptions."

"Oh thank god." I started laughing.

"What? What's so funny?"

"I thought you were going to purpose." I laughed more.

"You did?" he started laughing too. But then he got serious. "Would you have said no?"

"What? No. I just, Ya know, clearly that wouldn't work out yet so I was nervous."

He took my hands. "I will purpose to you, but it'll be way more romantic than this, and when we're ready. Like..when we get away from here. Amelia, I don't care where I am with you, as long as im with you."

  "Oh Calum.."

"So, what do you say? I know it sounds crazy but I promise I'll take care of you, it'll work I swear."

"Of course Calum, I'd go anywhere to be with you."

He smiled and hugged me hard and tight then kissed my face deep and hard. He just kept breathing out loud. Like a weights been lifted.

"Amelia were going to be so happy together.."

"I know. I know."

"I hate to ruin the moment, but we need to get you packed."

"Okay."

He stood up then took my hand and lifted me up.

"Amelia, I love you so much it makes it hard to breath when I think about it. We're going to go anywhere you want, and get our own place, and begging our lives..and get married and.. gods I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with you."

"Calum, you are truly truly amazing."