25. Mamma Drama

Amelias Pov

"Amelia.." she whispered.

"Don't."

she hurried her face in her hands and groaned. "Those idiots. They weren't suppose to bring you here of course you would have found out."

"I can't believe you'd hide this from me.. I, I thought we told each other everything."

"Amelia.."

"Is this why Jeremy never talked to me? I mean, I thought that he was just in a teenage boy phase who didn't want to be around family but I always felt like he hated me."

She shook her head. "He loved you like a real sister. He just thought it was wrong to lie to you. He hated having to pretend. He always wanted to tell you the truth."

"At least someone knew what was right.."

"Amelia you have to understand that this isn't something you just tell someone under the covers with a flashlight in the middle of the night. This, is way too serious. It was doctor's orders that no one said anything."

"Whatever.."

"It was also your mom's orders, she didn't want you to-"

"What? How would she have time to give orders if she was in an accident right as I was in the hospital."

"Well it was aft-" her eyes got big. "I mean. Oh.. I meant.. godmother. I'm sorry."

My phone was vibrating on the counter and it was Cat. "I have to take this."

"Okay well , I'm going to the airport to meet Jeán.. I wanted you to meet him first.. is that okay?"

"It's fine."

I opened my phone "Hello?"

Philisophy was walking away then turned to me. "I'm really sorry."

"It's fine Sophy. I love you."

She smiled, "I love you too." then headed out.

"Who was that?" Cat asked.

"Philisophy."

"Ah, your not so sister."

"Exactly. Now where's my news Cat."

"Meet me on Parson street. It's a ways out but you'll find it. Call me when you get there."

She hung up and my phone went off again it was Calum. "Hey how was the meeting?" I asked.

"It went great. I heard that Philisophys in town.. how'd that go?"

"It went fine, I told her I knew but I'm not angry- how'd you know?"

"Oh Michael saw her, and told Ashton who told Luke who told me. But anyways, I'm on my way to see Luke right now, to tell him about Cat."

"Wait no! um.. please don't say anything, yet. Wait for me I want to tell him and apologise."

"Okay when can you come over?"

"Not for a while, I'm about to... meet Sophys fiancé. So just please don't say anything until I get there, promise?"

"Promise."

I hung up the phone. That was such a close call.

I got to Parson street and all that was left to go was a dirt road up to a huge gray building. I looked at the huge rock sign that said "Parsons Prison"

"What the hell.."

I pulled over to the side of the road and Cats car pulled up next to me. She motioned for me to follow.

I swear if this is some kind of joke ..

I followed her car and she stopped to talk to an officer. The officer looked at me and I gulped feeling nauseous. Was she about to throw me in prison or something?

Cat kept driving forward and I drove slowly behind her, I was going to stop to also talk to the officer but she motioned me to just follow.

Seems to me like Cat has connections here.

I walked inside following Cat, and she whispered to the lady at the front. The woman nodded.

Cat smiled at me. "Follow me."

"Cat what the hell are we doing here?"

"There's someone I want you to meet."

I followed Cat to a room that looked like a visitation room. There were people in Orange and brown uniforms, hugging, crying, hissing, laughing with the people in casual clothing.

  I was a few feet behind cat and she was standing next to a woman with long brown hair, who was really beautiful. They hugged. I stepped closer.

"Why are you here? Is she okay? Did something happen?" the brunette whispered to Cat.

"Shes great, in fact." Cat turned to me and I stepped closer.

Oh my god.

My eyes slammed shut and visions were swirling all around my head.

I heard an officer yell. "Hey. hey! What's happening?"

"She's fine." Cat yelled. "Amelia what the hell stop."

I felt dizzy, sick, I could barely breathe.

The brunette woman gasped. "Cat is that?"

Cat laughed. "Pam Amelia, Amelia, meet your mom."