37. The Plant

A/N: I loved all of your guys comments about being a true fan! They made me feel so much better, thank you!

I love the cover I have now so I'm just asking for an opinion. I made some covers on my Twitter hoodlovely and was just messing around on my new app, so if you guys could just take a look. I was just wondering if you'd want a cover of maybe what Amelia might look like so I did some covers please tell me what you think. They're not nearly as amazing as the one I have now but maybe some of you can tell me who you think should be Amelia and make a cover of the girl and Calum? I have a couple of actresses on the covers I made so please just check it out. Thanks!

Question: Okay I've waited like a whole year for the second season and this has nothing to do with the story or anything, but who watches Orange is the New Black?? x

One last thing.

Not to be rude at all but sometimes I read comments where about things rushing or whatever,

and I rushed a lot of things because I like to get to the point.

I'm not an actual author okay, things are going to be unrealistic because I'm not going to write a chapter book that goes twenty pages into detail.

I'm not Nicholas Sparks or John Green so please give me a break.

_______________________________________________________________

Amelias Pov

The next morning I woke up in my bed, where Calum was last night but there's no sign of him now. He insisted on coming home with me.

I got up wearing one of Calums long band cut off shirts.

I went to my drawer and put on some long comfy socks.

I went to  bathroom and wiped under my eyes, brushed my hair, and teeth and headed downstairs.

I went to the kitchen to grab waffles out of the freezer. There was a note.

Hi babe,
I knew you'd be here x
I noticed something when I came here with you yesterday,
so there's a surprise for you outside.
Call me later, love you.

  -Cal

I smiled. I had no idea what he was talking about though.

I went outside and saw a cute little plant in a pot with a bow around it and a note.

Hi again.
I'm sorry for getting angry that day and breaking your pot and killing your plant.
I hope this makes up for it.
xx (:

I smiled, he's so cute.

I put the plant back where the last one was and laughed to myself.

I went inside and called Calum.

"You like my gift?" he said as soon as he answered.

"Loved it, you're a sweet boy."

"Babe I'm a man."

We both chuckled.

  "So I guess everyone wants to hangout at Lukes tonight, including Michael, and that one girl he's with."

"Mia."

"Yeah.. hey maybe we should see a movie tonight?"

"Calum, you're going to have to see Michael sooner or later."

"I choose later. Babe if I see him I might kill him."

"Calum we're past that, you need to forget about it-"