39. Angry

SORRY DONT HATE ME FOR NEVER UPDATING HERE YOU GO.

Amelias Pov

I woke up with Calums arms tightly around me.

I breathed in slowly and deep embracing his love.

He mumbled something and then opened his eyes looking at me.

"Youre here. I'm so glad you stayed." he said.

"Of course."

"I kept having those dreams where you don't know if it's a dream or actually happening, and I kept thinking you were leaving me so I'd squeeze you really tight."

"Yeah I felt that." I chuckled. "But I wasn't leaving. I'll never leave."

"Good." he kissed my bare shoulder and closed his eyes again.

Eventually I went home and Kayla and Mia came over.

"Hey guys," I said opening my door. "Havent seen you two in a while."

"Right! How have you been?" Kayla asked and we all walked to the living room and sat down.

"Fine, I've been fine."

Mia looked all around the living room. "Uh why are all of your pictures faced down?"

I looked around at all the picture frames laying face down. "It felt weird walking around a house with pictures of my fake family."

They both stared silently.

"Anyways. What's new with you guys?"

"Not much." Mia said. "Theres this party tonight though, I heard it's gonna be the best one yet."

  "I don't know. Parties and I don't mix well."

Part of me forgot about partying. Lately I've felt a 60 year old woman who hates parties. I was in a funk.

"You should really go though," Kayla said. "Youre kind of.. in a funk."

I laughed. "I was just thinking that."

"So we'll all meet up at 10? I'm sure Ashton already brought it up to Calum, He heard something about a jello pool and I'm sure he's talking to him about how excited he is about it."

We all laughed. "Sounds good."

  It was seven and we made Mac & Cheese then went up to my room to pick out an outfit for me. I was finally feeling my age again.

  "What about this?" I laid dark skinny jeans and a long sleeve black shirt on my bed.

Mia and Kayla looked at each other.

Kayla made a thinking noise. "Umm.. cute but, maybe you should pick something a little more.. sexy?"

"Um.." I forgot how to dress for a party. I didn't want to dress sexy though. It felt desperate.

Mia got up and went to my closet. "I know you have something in here. Aha!" She laid a little black dress that had a strip of see through above the belly button that went all around. "This."

I looked at it confused. "I don't even know how that got in there. I've never seen it."

They just laughed. "I don't know guys.. it's a little, much." I said.

Kayla groaned. "No offense Amelia..but you're acting kind of old. Like thirty. Live a little."

"I know I know, it's just I don't need to be dressing like this."

Mia shook me. "Get out of the funk!" she handed me the dress. "Put this on and let's get going! Kayla and I still need to go and change."

"Fine.."