Opinion #1

So I was talking to my best friend yesterday about something and I said I should do a kpop opinions chapter in the meme book and she was like okay so here it is...

Warning: these are just my opinions and everyone is entitled to have their own, if you agree or disagree please say something in the comments or something- I won't be looking 👀 . Also, before you come for my wig take some time to think about where I'm coming from:)) enjoy sbbshs.

#1 Joon is underrated

Like seriously he writes and produces so much of bts' songs like fake love, which is a huge hit. His fancams don't get that much views as compared to the other members like Taehyung, jimin or Jungkook, people need to pay more attention and give respect that he deserves as he is the leader of bts, not saying they don't but he could use a little more. This dude learned fluent English by watching friends like tf I can't even speak proper English and that's my first language ghshe. He's a hard working person and we need to protect him:( I feel like people don't appreciate him as much as they ought to.

 He's a hard working person and we need to protect him:( I feel like people don't appreciate him as much as they ought to

I'll probably edit that later lmao.