Chapter 2

Alana Summer King (Eira's mom) POV:
"Hey mom, I'll there's loads of traffic we aren't even out of Toronto yet, we may be late," Eira called

"Yeh hun that's alright text me when you're almost home and I'll open the door." As I end the call I see a dark figure through the window of my office. Eerie, I walk towards

Suddenly a cold feeling rushes through me as I feel something bad is going to happen. I feel whispers of details being told to me and endless flashes of images going through my mind.

"Eira" I whisper as I fall to the ground

The link broke.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Eira Winter King POV:

I can't find a single soul in this damn place, everything just feels so colourless and bland. I'm at the brink of insanity. I try to eat but the food's tasteless, I break stuff but they return into their perfect and unbroken state.

I know that this is a dream, I want to wake up so bad I just want to be in my mother's arms, and surrounded by the people I love. But I can't.

Trapped, I was trapped although I can move, I can roam around, I feel claustrophobic. Trapped now I was in a hallway, an endless one.

Everything was so cold and dark I can't feel anything but panic and anxiety. defeated I fall to my knees. 

Suddenly a bright light shined from one end of the hallway. In the light, I see my family, friends, and my life, running towards it I try to reach it but I grow further and further away.

I stop and the light is still the same distance away from me as it first was. Looking through it I see everyone's happy faces but it just feels fake, false... dangerous.

I realize light isn't always good, and let the darkness swallow me whole.

It was filled with nothingness, emptiness and cold.

I feel as though I'm drifting through space, abruptly I feel a warm caress on my cheek making me feel emotions.

I felt happiness, excitement and everything good all at once but as soon as it came it was gone, everything gone except for the little hope I was given. I can't give up

Suddenly sense sparks and tingles go through my body. Everything was gaining colour and the darkness was slowly retracting. 

Finally, I was being awakened from this horrid dream.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Well damn, that was a long and suspenseful wait, and I'm very truly sorry, school started and I got busy. Not making excuses though, totally my fault, and if this book gains more of a following I will let all of you be on my ass for all the future lateness.

To make up for it the next chapter will be coming very soon.

luv ya lovelies ~ Kat