"Jungkook, you can take your personal meal to your room."

I pushed Jungkook away to find Jin hyung rolling his eyes, while everyone else except Joon hyung had their phone cameras directed at us.

"Yes, Jin hyung. As soon as I am done with the amazing food you've cooked." Jin rolled his eyes again at Jungkook.

"Joon Hyung. I need to ask you something." Jungkook looked at Namjoon. I furrowed my brows, trying to think what he could possibly need.

"Yes Kookie?"

"I know the timing isn't right. At all. But college will start soon, and I was thinking that maybe Taehyung and I could plan a small trip? Just a few days." 

Namjoon raised his brows, while I felt mine furrow further. Jungkook hadn't discussed anything of the sort with me.

"That might be a good idea Kookie. You two need time off. But," He stopped, his face impassive, "I think it would be better if someone else from the pack tagged along."

"YES! A TRIP!" Hoseok and Sehun yelled.

"No. None of you." They deflated instantly. Joon hyung looked at Yoongi and Jimin, "How about you two? You had to cut your last trip short. Besides you're newly mated too. It would be good for you all."

Yoongi hyung turned to Jimin, and I felt like jumping in my seat. Jimin and I had never been on a trip together! You've never gone anywhere, Tae.

Jimin looked at me and I nodded my head vigorously. He grinned and nodded to Yoongi hyung. There were groans from others as they pleaded to go along too.

"So, that's that. You have some place in mind Kookie?" Yoongi asked amidst the noise.

I looked at Jungkook to find a mischievous smile on his face.

"I sure do. I'll tell you later."

"Why? Tell us." I poked him in the side.

"It's a surprise for you."

"What!? My jaw dropped as I stared at him incredulously. But how will I know what to pack and...and..."

"Don't worry. I'll pack your bags."

I narrowed my eyes at him.

"You'll know soon, Tae." He patted my head making me pout and roll my eyes at once. "We leave tonight, hyung."

----------------------------------------

"Did we have to bring your jeep, Kookie?"

"It would be best for the paths we'll be crossing."

"But what about when the temperature drops?"

"Temperature drops?" Jimin and I exclaimed together.

Jungkook shot Yoongi a look. Jimin and I were snuggled in the back seats of his jeep, while he was driving with Yoongi in the passenger seat. They hadn't told us both where we were headed and had even gone to Joon hyung's office to make the reservations.

Soon we were turning onto the highway. Jimin and I snuggled further into the blanket wrapped around us, when the cool night wind hit us. Jungkook had rolled open the top of the jeep, but still it wasn't good protection against the wind. After another three hours travel, Jungkook pulled into a rest stop. All of us scrambled out and stretched to relive our muscles.

"Let's get snacks." Yoongi muttered and pulled Jimin behind him.

"How much longer?" I looked at Jungkook who was bending and checking the jeep's tyres.