🍕15🍕

Y/n's POV

When i arrived at Mom's place, the first thing i saw was cake on the dining table. I quickly took off my shoes and ran towards the cake. When i was about to cut a slice, another hand smack mine.

"Yah! Y/n! I didn't raised you to be such a rude beast!"

"But mom... It's just one slice!"

"Can't you wait for a little longer for me to get some plates? Didn't you had some cake with your friends yesterday?"

"Umm... we didn't get to haha... everyone was busy..."

Nah... I was the only one busy. Busy crying my eyeballs out.

"Hm.. how is Minhye? Her boyfriend too? I heard her parents went to Jeju for a vacation."

She comes back from the kitchen with two plates along with two fork and spoon.

"Yeah. Minhye wanted to go but she had plenty of shifts and classes."

"Are you two still working in that Pizza Place? Really? Yah! Y/n just focus on your studies!"

"Mom I'm just trying to support you and myself. Besides, i get free pizzas from time to time."

"Hmm... How's your boyfriend? Yoonbin. He's such a good kid the last time we met... He didn't follow you today?"

"Ah... He..."

"That's strange... the last years, the two of you came here together. Did you two fight? What did you do? It's your fault, isn't it-"

"Mom! We broke up."

"Huh? Yah! Why did you dump him?"

"I didn't... He did. He needed to move..."

She looks at me im disbelief and cut me a  slice. I then took a bite out of my cake.

"He couldn't try a long distance relationship?"

I shook my head. She sighs.

"Who are you dating now?"

"I don't know."

"Yah! Find someone already! I don't want a lonely daughter and no grandchildren. It's already lonely here without your father."

"When is he coming back?"

"He said in two weeks time... In the meantime, since you're here. Help me clean up the storage room."

"But i don't live here anymore."

"So? That doesn't mean i didn't raised you."

I rolled my eyes and mumbled an okay before placing my bag on the table. I finished my cake and went inside the storage room.

This room is as messy as my life... maybe this can help forget about things...

I started cleaning the storage room. Meanwhile, i got distracted by all of my old childhood photo albums and toys.

"Ah! What the heck- AHAHAHA it's Minhye in Elementary School! Why was she making that face!?"

"Y/n! Are you cleanimg or are you playing around?!"

"Sorry mom!"

I shouted back as she continues cleaning the kitchen. I took out my phone to take a picture of Minhye and quickly sent it to her.  I got an instant message from her.

MinHEY👋🏻

MinHEY👋🏻
YAH Y/n

Me
Haha

MinHEY👋🏻
When u come back
imma throw hands

Me
Try lol

MinHEY👋🏻
Wait wait
MinHEY👋🏻
Who's da dude at the bottom 2nd left?
MinHEY👋🏻
He looks kinda familiar.

I stare at the photo. Then, i checked the name list written below.

Let's see... bottom left... It's... It's-

I drop the picture out of surprise. My phone vibrates and i received a text message from Minhye.

MinHEY👋🏻

MinHEY👋🏻
BRO WTF
MinHEY👋🏻
ISN'T THAT HYUNSUK?!